Newbie's '68 Power Wagon pics

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
divaz4x4
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Houston
State: TX

Newbie's '68 Power Wagon pics

Post by divaz4x4 »

Hi guys! New member from Houston area. I'm going to try to attach a pic of my truck, wish me luck...

She's a 1968 W100 Power Wagon SWB that has been retrofitted with 12v Cummins/Getrag 360 from a '92 one-ton Ram. I just love these ugly old tanks; learned to drive in a '69 W300 Power Wagon way back in 1970 and never forgot the fun of bouncing around in that rough-riding beast!

Guess I'm reliving those days with this one...

;)
1968 W100 Power Wagon, 1st Gen Cummins/Getrag retrofit

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Newbie's '68 Power Wagon pics

Post by Hobcobble »

divaz4x4 wrote:Hi guys! New member from Houston area. I'm going to try to attach a pic of my truck, wish me luck...

She's a 1968 W100 Power Wagon SWB that has been retrofitted with 12v Cummins/Getrag 360 from a '92 one-ton Ram. I just love these ugly old tanks; learned to drive in a '69 W300 Power Wagon way back in 1970 and never forgot the fun of bouncing around in that rough-riding beast!

Guess I'm reliving those days with this one...

;)
I didn't read this in time to wish you luck. :lol: :welcome :usa
Let us know if you need help posting pics. There are plenty of
folks who can walk you through it. There might also be some
information in the Forum Help & Feedback section. :thinking :study
Welcome!
John

divaz4x4
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Houston
State: TX

Post by divaz4x4 »

Well, sadly, this is yet another example of my incompetence with computers..."photo file is too large"...

Okay, I can follow that; problem is, I can't figure out how to reduce the file size. Lotsa nice pics were taken with this shiny new stupid-expensive iPhone I just got, which is very clearly smarter than I have ever been. Yes, I'd love to upload a whole bunch of 'dem fancy megapixel HD pics (that said brilliant little device is so famous for)to Picasa for editing (as in file-size reduction which might then allow for successful upload), but I cannot get said pics TO Picasa from said iPhone...ugh...

Still trying...perhaps one day, before too long... :(
1968 W100 Power Wagon, 1st Gen Cummins/Getrag retrofit

Cody100
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Inwood
State: Foreign

Post by Cody100 »

Perhaps you could conect your phone to your computer with the USB cord, save the pics to your computer and then edit them in the paint program? Not very fancy high tech but it works... :2cents
Cody

1966 D-100 Custom