1970 dodge truck wring harness.

Wiring, lights, heater controls, anything electrical..
dodge4life

1970 dodge truck wring harness.

Post by dodge4life »

I have a wring harnnes form 1970 dodge d200 custom truck. The wring harnsess are the 3 plugs that are on out side fire wall. The wring harness aslo has the ac and all the customs packages on it as well. Short box

I also have a full wring harness from 1970 dodge truck. I have the hole fuse box in side and out. It is a full complete wiring harness has all wries for interior that goes to, cluster panel, lights, emergency flashers, door buttons, dome light, and more... I alos have the 3 plugs that come from firewall and they go to, front lights/ turnsignals, horn, coil, alternator,starter box side marker lights, backend, tail lights revers, lights side markers. The onle wire that I cut where to ignition switch, lights and wanted to rehook all them back on the way they came off. Short box.

I am wanting to know what would be a good price for theses items the wring is in really nice shape looks bran new. I am also removing full wring harnes of 1970 dodge d100 long box. So if someone could let me know what they think I should price theses item at would be nice. To me I believe they are worth 100 and up hole parted out 50.00 each set up.

dodge4life

let me know

Post by dodge4life »

what you guys think is reasonbile cost.

66patrick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Central
State: OK

Post by 66patrick »

Good luck getting a hundred dollars out of a 40-year-old wiring harness!
[b]Patrick - 1969 D300 cab & chassis[/b]

Blue67
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

what

Post by Blue67 »

Jim. Spell check is your friend. I have no idea what you are trying to sell. It's been said before; what ever you are trying to sell is worth what you and the buyer thinks it's worth. Why do you continue to do this :bs Every time I start to think I should give you another chance you do it again. If it was my forum (and any others I have seen you on) I would have banned you a long time ago. Please Jim, take the time to read your posts and think about what you are posting before you hit the 'submit' button.

cowboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by cowboy »

Jim there's no need to cut any wire to remove a under the dash harness , or the under the hood harness, when I sell one or the other I charge $50 shipping included , & that's with NO CUT WIRE'S AT ALL , I 'am not to worred about mispelled word;s as long as your close
:usa
cowboy Alvin Tx
67 w100 318 3spd
2005 Ram 2500 CC Diesel 4x4 lwb
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

soopernaut
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by soopernaut »

cowboy wrote: I 'am not to worred about mispelled word;s as long as your close
Is that a joke? I counted 6 errors in that sentence alone. :lol:

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Hobcobble »

soopernaut wrote:
cowboy wrote: I 'am not to worred about mispelled word;s as long as your close
Is that a joke? I counted 6 errors in that sentence alone. :lol:
Nope.... no joke. We're here to assist in most any
way we can but we stop short of spelling and grammar
instructions :study
John

66patrick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Central
State: OK

Post by 66patrick »

I didn't see the part about you cutting the harness. The price for me then would be whatever copper is bringing per pound (about four bucks right now) so with a harness weighing about three pounds, and subtracting the weight of the connectors and insulation, that makes that harness worth about five dollars. There is absolutely no need to cut ANY connectors when removing a harness. You've now got a "parts" harness good for the connectors and wires for splicing, and that's it.
[b]Patrick - 1969 D300 cab & chassis[/b]

Swept-up

Wiring Harness

Post by Swept-up »

I'd like to see some photos of what you have, especially the condition of the terminals in the firewall connector. This seems to be a chronic failure area for our beloved trucks. You can e-mail me at simonselmira@hughes.net

Thanks!
Rick Simons