This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Winchester
State: CA

Flake...

Post by Caliswept »

Have any of u dealt with this moparbay guy.... mofo is a flake... sold me some parts..sent him money and he accepted it and now is being shady... yea I'm new to this form and gave him the benefit of the doubt because he has been here awhile... hey mofo!!..give me my parts!!

digdoug
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: Flake...

Post by digdoug »

I think that if you bought parts after you joined the forum,it is a bit early to be calling people out. This is a vacation holiday after all.
I sold all of my sweptline trucks,except the invisible one. I just couldn't stand to see it go!
( )
91w350 CTD
93w250 CTD

Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Caliswept »

I get what ur saying about how the holiday weekend.. but dude had constant communication before the sale..and as soon as I paid.. he went blank.. he replied once or twice..
Communication stopped when I asked for a tracking number... sent email, pm'd him with messenger and even emailed him... maybe I'm just paranoid.. but at the least when I have sold something..I made sure the purchaser recuerdo a tracking number... so I wouldn't have no bullshit.. ...but that's just me...

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

What date did u pay?
That is Dan in South Dakota?

712edf
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Wichita Falls
State: TX

Post by 712edf »

I've never dealt with him...... shows his last visit to this site was Friday night.

Bucky
1966 W500
1975 W600
1978 W200 club cab

Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Caliswept »

PwrWgnDrvr wrote:What date did u pay?
That is Dan in South Dakota?
Yea that's him, paid him about 0400 on Thursday morning, he confirm2d reciepts of payment, he said he shipped it because I asked for a tracking number..he replied two days later saying he gave me one, that I should check my messages...I did that..and didn't have anything... I figured (if my purchaser can't find it, why not resend it)... I gave him email, cell number, this forum to contact me...

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

U paid "Thursday morning" as in Sep 1?

Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Caliswept »

Yea..via paypal.. he acknowledged that he received payment..

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

So 3 days after u paid Dan, u come here calling him a flake, a mofo and demand he give u your parts. And 2 of those days are holiday weekend days. That's :bs Chill out dude!
"constant communication before the sale..and as soon as I paid.. he went blank.. he replied once or twice..
Communication stopped when I asked for a tracking number... sent email, pm'd him with messenger and even emailed him"
You're nagging like an old hag!
I've done biz with and known Dan for 10 yrs. Sold him many parts and always got paid promptly. Never had any bad experiences.
It is absurd that u would immediately go off like this without cause. I've sold and shipped hundreds of parts to guys all over the country. Its a pain in the @#% to deal with the packing and hauling to the shipper and can take a few days to fit into life since it sure as hell isn't a money maker and interferes with paying work. If u had reacted like this to a deal with me, I would send your $ back and tell u what to do with them. If you're lucky, Dan won't do the same.

Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Caliswept »

Well as a purchaser he sounds great... but as a seller I do have some reservations.... and yeah I'm gonna call him or anyone out that I'm MY OPINION seems shady... being green on t hi is page doesn't mean I should suck it up and take the bull... if that's how u act ... then that's u... and like I said before.. dude mentioned he sent a message with the info I asked... and I specifically said I didn't get anything..how conveniente that all of a sudden... there is no means of communication... yea..ok.

digdoug
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by digdoug »

Sometimes it is better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Hint... this is one of those times.
I sold all of my sweptline trucks,except the invisible one. I just couldn't stand to see it go!
( )
91w350 CTD
93w250 CTD

Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Caliswept »

Yet u managed to write something... buahahaha!! :lol:
Ok... I'll give home the benefit of the doubt... and see where this goes...hell the wise ones have provided outstanding input...so why not!

moparbay
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Rapid City
State: SD

Post by moparbay »

Caliswept wrote:Have any of u dealt with this moparbay guy.... mofo is a flake... sold me some parts..sent him money and he accepted it and now is being shady... yea I'm new to this form and gave him the benefit of the doubt because he has been here awhile... hey mofo!!..give me my parts!!
Man, can't a guy go camping on Labor Day weekend???

This is the seller, Not sure what this guys issue is. He paid by paypal on Sept 01, i shipped the parts on Sept 01 through FedEx and sent the guy the tracking number and PM'd here with the tracking information. Couple hours later he wanted an update which i ignored because i was camping. Then he sent me another PM and he seemed irritated so i replied via PM and let him know that i already sent him the tracking information and that he needs to read his messages. Fedex said your parts would take 3 days so they should arrive on tuesday.

caliswept, i sent you another PM with tracking information. I have also included the tracking information here so there will be no doubt that i actually sent you the package.

Travel History

Date/Time
Activity Location
9/02/2016 - Friday
6:30 am Arrived at FedEx location HENDERSON, CO

9/01/2016 - Thursday
7:29 pm Left FedEx origin facility RAPID CITY, SD

5:27 pm Arrived at FedEx location RAPID CITY, SD

4:33 pm Picked up RAPID CITY, SD

10:28 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

10:20 am In FedEx possession RAPID CITY, SD

Tendered at FedEx location
Select time zone
Shipment Facts
Hide
Tracking number 783978495329
Weight 47.4 lbs / 21.5 kgs
Total pieces 1
Packaging Package
Standard transit
9/07/2016
moparbay

Ole "Blue" 68 D100 Adventurer
65 W100
67 D400
67 W100 (in pieces)
69 D100 converted to 4x4 (SOLD)

Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Caliswept »

Hey call me paranoid and what not... but u know the deal... got left in the dark... I get u had to do ur thing.. no biggie that's why I took a step back and waited... hey..I'll own up to where ever I stepped out of line.. no bones about that...

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

U stepped out of line the instant u made your first post, calling Dan a mofo, a flake and demanding he give u your parts.
There are numerous ways u could have worded your inquiry without disparaging a long time member here and making an @#% out of yourself. If u really want to own up, you'll apologize, examine your unfounded name-calling tactics and refrain from such in the future.
We'll wait, and as u said earlier today, "see where this goes".

wally426ci
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
City: Cockeysville
State: MD

Post by wally426ci »

This is an example of a reason why people refrain from selling to new members or selling at all. It appears that Moparbay did everything right and Caliswept had unreasonable expectations for Holiday weekend shipping scenario.

I'll lock and leave up for review but I'll consult and remove in order to leave Moparbay selling reputation where it should be (without negative feedback).

:salut

CSS-Registry
Administrator
Administrator
City: Gainesville, Florida
State: FL

Post by CSS-Registry »

wally426ci wrote:This is an example of a reason why people refrain from selling to new members or selling at all. It appears that Moparbay did everything right and Caliswept had unreasonable expectations for Holiday weekend shipping scenario.

I'll lock and leave up for review but I'll consult and remove in order to leave Moparbay selling reputation where it should be (without negative feedback).

:salut
ditto to this and to all the other comments coming to Dan's defense.

Ben
Custom Sports Special
& High Performance Package
R E G I S T R Y

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Hobcobble »

Caliswept wrote:Hey call me paranoid and what not...
OK....
You're paranoid.
And "what not" ..... :shame

I'm with the others. You waltzed in here and landed
hard on a years long forum member. You chose not
to give him the benefit of the doubt over a holiday
weekend. You want instant service and response??
I'd suggest sticking to Amazon Prime. Most all of
us have full time jobs... or more...

John