dash pad for a 69

This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
dodgeboy69

dash pad for a 69

Post by dodgeboy69 »

dodgeboy69,
Im looking for a good black dash pad for my 69 or a number of a place i can find one. ive been told nothing is available and it takes a special breed to like a sweptline. but i said something is allways avail. and if there were more breeding stock like us, the world would be a better place. please let me know where i can look to find one. thanks 8)

Doug

Ebay is your best bet...

Post by Doug »

I've seen quite a few of them on there for '69 and '70 Dodges lately.
If you type in "1969 dodge truck dash pad"when that page comes up, click on the" save this search " and check the "email me "box ,E bay will
e mail you every time one is listed. Do the same for a '70. Do them individually ,otherwise you would be e-mailed only when they list them together "'69 and '70 truck dash pad"
If you do each one seperately you'll be emailed when they are listed seperately or together.
One listed a few weeks ago had 1 small puncture underneath .You could barely see it when holding the pad upside down and looking for it.
I scored that one for $19.95 +shipping.
Shouldn't take too long to find one.
Good luck!

cowboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by cowboy »

dodgeboy69, the 69-71 are the same , aslo if you fineone thats not black you can change the color , they make a vinel spray, like paint , & if applied right it works grate ,
8)
cowboy Alvin Tx
67 w100 318 3spd
2005 Ram 2500 CC Diesel 4x4 lwb
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

butch romig

dash panel

Post by butch romig »

i have a good green one
romig@kanza.net
now if i could remember my password id get logged in!
butch