70 W200 Heater Hose Diagram

**OPEN TECHNICAL HELP FOR ALL SWEPTLINE MODELS AND PROBLEMS**
DicksDodge
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: San Dimas/CA

70 W200 Heater Hose Diagram

Post by DicksDodge »

My uncle cut out all of the heater hoses as some point. I'm getting ready to put it back together but cannot find any diagrams for routing. Can anyone here help me out? Also, there is this vacuum valve in the system additional to the cable-actuated valve. This truck has factory (dealer installed?) A/C. I'm thinking this is part of that system. I'd post a pic, but apparently I'm not smart enough to figure that out. Does the photo have to be on a sharing site?

Thanks,

Scott
1970 W200 Camper Special 383/4sp.
2018 Ram 2500 Crew Cab LB Cummins

martincom
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Five Points
State: AL

Re: 70 W200 Heater Hose Diagram

Post by martincom »

Good Morning Scott,

Here are the diagrams you requested. They are scans from the factory service manual (FSM). We'd strongly recommend you obtain a copy. It'll be the best investment you make in your truck. A couple of companies are offering quality reprints:

http://www.autobooksbishko.com/search.c ... hop+Manual

https://www.faxonautoliterature.com/Sea ... &keywords=
70-71 AC Plumbing.jpg
70-71 Heater Hose plumbing.jpg
The forum software is pretty old. So that is a limitation. What I do with photos is add them as an attachment. The problem with that is the maximum file size is 260kb. So you have to re-size your photos to be less than that. Once you have them attached, you can click the "Place inline" button, in the attachment box, to insert the photo whereever you have placed the cursor in the body of your text.
1*1971 D100 318 A/T
1*1970 Charger R/T 440-6PK A/T
2*1969 Daytona Charger 440 A/T
1*1969 Coronet R/T awaiting restoration
1*1969 Torino Talladega awaiting restoration

DicksDodge
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: San Dimas/CA

Re: 70 W200 Heater Hose Diagram

Post by DicksDodge »

Thanks for this. Also for the photo posting advice. I actually have the original shop service manual for all trucks of that year. I pared it down years ago to only have info for my truck, I just might have pulled one two many pages because I could not find these diagrams. This is so helpful.

Scott
1970 W200 Camper Special 383/4sp.
2018 Ram 2500 Crew Cab LB Cummins