**OPEN TECHNICAL HELP FOR ALL SWEPTLINE MODELS AND PROBLEMS**
Stubs68
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Manhattan
State: MT

Tail Light Bezel

Post by Stubs68 »

Can anyone share information on the stainless tail light bezels? Not sure what years they were available but I believe they only came on CSS or Adventure models? They would look nice on my 68 W100 (not a CSS or Adventure) but not sure if they could be ordered with any truck or only came with a special package. Also curious how one would attach. Looks like they have 6 pins that go through holes in the bed. Thanks in advance. :clap
1968 W100
1967 Plymouth Barracuda

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Tail Light Bezel

Post by Hobcobble »

Stubs68 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:35 pm
Can anyone share information on the stainless tail light bezels? Not sure what years they were available but I believe they only came on CSS or Adventure models? They would look nice on my 68 W100 (not a CSS or Adventure) but not sure if they could be ordered with any truck or only came with a special package. Also curious how one would attach. Looks like they have 6 pins that go through holes in the bed. Thanks in advance. :clap
I believe these were pot metal. :thinking They came
on "Custom" and higher optioned Sweptlines, if memory
serves me.... :study

John

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: Tail Light Bezel

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

Yes, they are chrome plated pot metal. There are pins that insert into drilled holes with a rubber/plastic anchor inserted in the hole first. Fairly common on trucks with a "CUSTOM" pkg. I have a few sets in my stash.