**OPEN TECHNICAL HELP FOR ALL SWEPTLINE MODELS AND PROBLEMS**
rehreh07
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Germantown
State: IL

New guy with questions

Post by rehreh07 »

Hi guys. My name is brad and I am new to the forum. I am the proud new owner of a 66 single cab short bed sweptline. I traded a 63 Econoline Panal van for the truck and I love. I always wanted a chevy C10, but once a found the d-100 I fell in love with the body lines and front end. The truck that I have is a manual steering , 4 spd, with a 225 slant 6. Everything works on the truck and rust is minimal. My question is about doing a 440 swap. I have a 440 engine and tranny that I got for free out of 1970's Pace Arrow driving camper. What is involve on doing the swap? Where do I find motor mounts? Will the tranny out of the camper fit and mount up in my sweptline? Will my np435 4spd bolt up to the 440? Should I use the automatic out of the pace arrow camper in the truck? Is there someone I can talk to that has experience in this area that can point me in right direction. I am new to dodges and never had to work on them so this is all new. Any help with the 225 slant 6 / pace arrow 440 swap would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot and love the forum.

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: New guy with questions

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

Search box upper right corner is your friend :Thumbsup