It's about time!!!!

**OPEN TECHNICAL HELP FOR ALL SWEPTLINE MODELS AND PROBLEMS**
mopargirl

It's about time!!!!

Post by mopargirl »

FINALLY!! My ole' dodge is fixed!!! :dance I finally was able to drive it to the cruise-in last night! (only to get rained out, but it was sooooo worth it!) They put a different thermostat in it and it is just fine now. Not sure why it didn't work with the first one, but I am not complaining! :shame

It sure does get alot of attention though. Alot of people don't seem to have a problem with the fact that it is a Girl's truck, but occassionally you will get THE LOOK! I swear, I am about ready to raise that thing and put the biggest tires I can find on it!!! If they are gonna talk, you might as well make it something BIG to talk about, right!? LOL

It sure is runnin' good now though. We had a newer Ford try to out run us today....just in case anyone had any doubts....They FAILED!! :Thumbsup

cowboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by cowboy »

Way to go M girl , see I told you it would jump & run , & good to here hubby got the right T stat in :Thumbsup & as far far as you or any woman in a real Truck , Thats the Texas way :lol:
:usa
cowboy Alvin Tx
67 w100 318 3spd
2005 Ram 2500 CC Diesel 4x4 lwb
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

JimE
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Glendale,
State: AZ

Post by JimE »

Women in real trucks, my wife drives our Ram 2500 quadcab with the hemi daily as her work truck. When she first started driving it 2 1/2 yrs ago, all the buttheads she works with said, "thats to much truck for a woman". She's still driving it daily and they are in their rice burners. Jealousy is a funny thing :usa . Jim

PS. Sherri, what temp thermostat did you finally install? Jim

mopargirl

Post by mopargirl »

LOL! My stepdaughter says we need a bumper sticker out there that says REAL WOMEN DRIVE TRUCKS!!! :dance One of these days I am gonna have a big ole' monster truck! I cannot wait for that day! :Thumbsup

Oh man, hearing those pipes crackin' today...Now that is awesome! I love it!!!

BTW, the stat was a 160! Thanks for all the help.

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

Finally

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

160 Thermostat is what I use in all my trucks, I never go higher, never had a problem with the over heating :Thumbsup

Ramit

Post by Ramit »

Tires- smoke em if you got em :Thumbsup