**OPEN TECHNICAL HELP FOR ALL SWEPTLINE MODELS AND PROBLEMS**
CSS-Registry
Administrator
Administrator
City: Gainesville, Florida
State: FL

Reproduction SERT Sticker

Post by CSS-Registry »

i have found a resource to make exact reproduction SERT stickers. one of my long term goals for the registry was to provide a service for the CSS Registry members with pre 67 trucks who have a damaged or missing SERT sticker. however i realized if someone is restoring their truck that had a special order part on it and damaged their SERT sticker they might be interested in replacing it.

if you're interested in replacing your SERT sticker please let me know. i'll only provide this service to those who have a SERT sticker and need to replace it. to get a repro sticker for a CSS or HPP truck the truck must be a verified CSS and or HPP truck. if you are building a clone of some sort and would like a sticker i can make one available as well but Registry members feel strongly it is important that the clone truck sticker have some sort of "clone designation" on the repro sticker and not use real CSS SERT numbers but a facsimile of them.

these are not cheap to produce and the Registry has a significant investment in making reproductions available.

to have yours reproduced the cost will range from $50 to $75 for each sticker depending on the number of lines to be embosed onto the blank sticker. these stickers are EXACT in everyway and are a joint effort with ECS Automotive (a MCG Top 10 supplier)

for more info email me simonsben@hotmail.com

ben
Custom Sports Special
& High Performance Package
R E G I S T R Y

dodgelover

cert stickers

Post by dodgelover »

Great Job! Having these stickers available is extremely valuable to those who are trying to restore a truck to it's original factory condition. Little details like a cert sticker make a big difference. Hopefully it won't be long and all such items will be available to Sweptline lovers.

centralwildcat
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Keep it going

Post by centralwildcat »

Hey Ben, I know we've talked together about my clone project...I wanted to make a public statement regarding any CSS Cloning.
My early 65 D100 will always be represented as a CSS Clone.
And as the first person to make a CSS Clone(that I know of) I have NO problems with the "Clone" labeling... as I don't want to take away from the value of the orginal product...with that said... to do it right, it will be as close to factory with as many era-correct options as I can fit in the cab/engine bay.
I just hope I can make ya'll real CSS truck owners jealous with all the extras my clone will have :dance
The CERT sticker is a fantastic idea.... way to go Ben. THanks for all of your hard work...mattc