Clearance Lights

**OPEN TECHNICAL HELP FOR ALL SWEPTLINE MODELS AND PROBLEMS**
docproc

Clearance Lights

Post by docproc »

While out and about yesterday looking for ways to spend money on my truck I decided to go to Advance auto, a local parts house, just to see what might be cool on my truck. My stock clearance lights were mostly inop and rust was starting to form on the roof where they were leaking. I picked up some sanding disks and primer along with a cheap set of clearance lights as my stock lenses were all cracked and faded. As I was disassembling the new lights to wire them up, I noticed that the lense looked real similar to my stockers. I pulled one apart and low and behold it was a perfect fit. So if you are having trouble locating lenses for your stock clearance lights I would suggest you check out P/N CB-15AK with the product name OPTRONICS, Deluxe Cab Clearance Light Kit. This product is made in Taiwan and set me back a whopping $19.95. The light bases are not the same as stock but the lenses are............FWIW.............Dr.P

BBT

Post by BBT »

:salut good find :salut my 66 D100 LB did not have clearance lights, and I like them, so I put some on, but I used the fender mounted turn lights from late "70s mopars for mine. :idea