Town Wagon Inner Wheel Well

Body, Trim, Interior, Dealer options, Paint e tc..
maxmac
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Fruita
State: CO

Town Wagon Inner Wheel Well

Post by maxmac »

I'm beginning the repair on my rear wheel wells and need to rebuilld the inner well before I weld the wheel arches on. Any suggestions on where to source an inner wheel well (other than a donor)? Other vehicles that may have similar shaped wells?

Truck is a '65 Town Wagon..

dodgeboykim
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Chilliwack. B.C. Canada
State: Foreign

Re: Town Wagon Inner Wheel Well

Post by dodgeboykim »

maxmac wrote:I'm beginning the repair on my rear wheel wells and need to rebuilld the inner well before I weld the wheel arches on. Any suggestions on where to source an inner wheel well (other than a donor)? Other vehicles that may have similar shaped wells?

Truck is a '65 Town Wagon..

Unless a source exists its time for the English wheel to make a new one. :thinking :thinking
My truck is younger than me.
66 W100. 70 D 500 , 69 Hiab Speed Loader. 96 Ram 3500 Club Cab Cummin's 5 spd. 97 Ram 1500 Club Cab 5.9 gas auto. 83 W200 LB Propane 360 auto 09 Yammy Rhino 700.

maxmac
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Fruita
State: CO

Post by maxmac »

Yup. I thought so... Didn't know if there might be something compatible, to start with...

soopernaut
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by soopernaut »

Many here probably don't know what a Town Wagon inner wheel well looks like. You'll probably have to compare to other vehicles that have an aftermarket following and try to find measurements.