New bench seat

Body, Trim, Interior, Dealer options, Paint e tc..
PunisherD100
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: 19067
State: PA

New bench seat

Post by PunisherD100 »

The bench seat in my 68' is pretty trashed. Instead of paying a fortune to have it reupholstered I was going to go to my local pick a part and see if I can find a decent one. Obviously I'm not going to find one from a 68' so I was wondering if anyone knows of any seat that may possibly fit without drilling too many holes in my floor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

martin1953
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: carlisle
State: PA

Re: New bench seat

Post by martin1953 »

I have a bench seat out of a 1965 D300. It has a tear on the drivers side from sliding in and out but the rest of the seat is ok. I'm in Carlisle Pa.

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

PunisherD100 wrote:The bench seat in my 68' is pretty trashed. Instead of paying a fortune to have it reupholstered I was going to go to my local pick a part and see if I can find a decent one. Obviously I'm not going to find one from a 68' so I was wondering if anyone knows of any seat that may possibly fit without drilling too many holes in my floor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
How many holes is too many?

Rawbert
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Yorba Linda
State: CA

Post by Rawbert »

I put a Chevy c-10 bench in my truck. I did have to fabricate mounting brackets but only added 4 holes to the floors.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=33632