THIS IS SERIOUS REGARDING FLOOR MATS

Body, Trim, Interior, Dealer options, Paint e tc..
wally

THIS IS SERIOUS REGARDING FLOOR MATS

Post by wally »

I got a mat from Pat Walsh, and yes, did state that it was for a dodge d300, and it does not fit. I also called Roberts Motor Parts, and what they sent was a large piece of PLASTIC all messed up and not even usable.

I need a lead on a person who know what they are doing with a rubber mat for my truck

NO I do not want to put a mat under the seat where there was not one before (thank you Quiet ride solutions for charging more for the material under the seat, when it NEVER came with any padding there.)

No I do not want to spend thousands of dollars on this truck and be left with a frankin stein Floor mat or Carpet (ug!)

Can someone help me here? I would think that some one has to have a lead on a competent "mat-maker?"

Am I crazy? - Don't answer that....

Jims68
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Edgewater Park
State: NJ

Post by Jims68 »

I didn't think anyone reproduce a mat for a 300 series truck. Only the 100 and 200 series. IF they are advertising it fits the 300 it could be a "misprint" on their part?

Jim
Jim

Sweptline Restoration CD page: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1489

OleRed66
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: North
State: UT

Post by OleRed66 »

I'm considering using the roll-on bed liner stuff on my floor rather than go with a mat. I dont' know if that is anything that you'd want to think about, but that is what I'm planning.