Factory cruise?

Body, Trim, Interior, Dealer options, Paint e tc..
nfury8
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: KC, MO

Factory cruise?

Post by nfury8 »

I found a 70 Adventurer 2wd, 3/4 ton today that has a 383, missing auto, A/C and factory cruise. The data plate was gone, so was the cable that went from the cruise to the carb.

What all would I need to pull to use this? Can I get a carb cable? I have no idea what it will cost, the guy had left. He told me $300 for the 383 before I got a good look at the truck, that is about the norm for a complete 383 around here.

Do I need that carb? it was a 2brl. Is it just the 2 different speedo cable pieces, carb cable, cruise unit (servo), turn signal lever? What about the wiring? is it a seperate harness or a totally different harness for the whole column??

There are a few other goodies I plan to go talk to him about- headliner trim, door panels, gauges and trim, auto column, D60 rear, couple pieces of rocker moulding. This truck has been tossed around the yard like a soccer ball, no good sheetmetal, bumpers, or wheels. The bed is setting about a foot higher!! The interior was intact and not bad. seats were sun cracked and belts were bleached. Blue headliner was in great shape, except several screw holes were torn out.