NEED INFO ON A SLIDER REAR WINDOW FOR MY 69 PW W200

Body, Trim, Interior, Dealer options, Paint e tc..
ricknadine1111
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: lancaster
State: CA

NEED INFO ON A SLIDER REAR WINDOW FOR MY 69 PW W200

Post by ricknadine1111 »

I need info on who makes a rear slider window that will fit in my 1969 w200 dodge power wagon. thanks rick morris
I just painted my mailbox mopar engine blue and silver

dragonsnake
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

SLIDER REAR WINDOW

Post by dragonsnake »

rick, a couple of months ago, i was searching for a slider also.i checked a couple of places here in town.one place had a whole lot of old sliders but, no sweptlines.the other place told me they called around the united states looking .they said there is none nowhere.i occasionally look on ebay.i sure would like to have one too!
Last edited by dragonsnake on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ozzie
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: colorado springs
State: CO

Post by ozzie »

I wish you guys a lot of luck finding one. it took me over 5 years to find one, it came from an odd source, my wifes friends husband had one sitting in his shed for 10 years. my wife told her I was looking for one, so she got her husband to sell it to me for $25.00, at that price I felt like a thief, but I wasn't going to turn it down I had looked too hard and too long. Ozzie.
ozzie

cudajimmy
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Oklahoma
State: OK

Post by cudajimmy »

There is a place up nw that sells NEW ones. If you do a search, it's on this website somewhere. I think they were about $140ish. They were nice looking quality, but the frame was black which I didn't think went with the style of our trucks AT ALL.
69 Barracuda Notchback 440
61 D100 SWB Poly Auto
65 36' Chris Craft Constellation

RussRoth
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Vancouver, WA

Post by RussRoth »

cudajimmy wrote:There is a place up nw that sells NEW ones. If you do a search, it's on this website somewhere. I think they were about $140ish. They were nice looking quality, but the frame was black which I didn't think went with the style of our trucks AT ALL.
I have one of those in mine. Bought it new and I think it looks good. :lol: I got it through a local glass shop, no trouble. :Thumbsup
RR
Vancouver, WA

'67 W200/450 CID
AA OD/SM465/205
PTO winch
4.10 powerlock
8R19.5 tires