65 d100 mud truck. Major Mud

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
poorboy4wd
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: barrington
State: NH

65 d100 mud truck. Major Mud

Post by poorboy4wd »

I posted this picture in my build thread but just came across a video of it rolling at a mud bog. My grandfather on my mothers side and my father built this in the late 80s and Ran it for a few years on scout axles and a Plymouth 440. I was about 5 or 6 when the picture was taken but I remeber climbing up the tires on to the ute step to reach over and open the doors to play inside. Eventually it went down the road to a guy who still owns it and runs it at the local mud drags and bogs. He's upgraded the axles and motor as far as I know and also done some questionable upgrades on the paint scheme after the rollover. (Neon green rims and roll bar). My grandfather used to run the garage in town and you can kind of read where the rear fender says sponsored by liars paradise garage. My mom used to drive the truck to work when it was two wheel drive.
Make sure you check out the link. The cab fared pretty well considering the weight of the truck and tires. He still runs it all stowed up like that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q990UKRfjKk
Attachments
This is me with the truck. taken in 93 in howland Maine
This is me with the truck. taken in 93 in howland Maine
Hand me my hat. Excuse me man, where's the door