look at what I seen today!

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
moparmorrell
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Missoula
State: MT

look at what I seen today!

Post by moparmorrell »

All right I know everybody or at least almost everybody has seen this truck on here already, but I got to see it in person! In Montana! When I first seen the truck from down the road and coming from behind it I really didn't think it was what I thought, but as we got closer I start yelling at my fiance to pull over into the parking lot and sure enough there it is, right here in my home town. I think anyone that has read his thread would want to see this truck in person, or at least thats how it is for me. So after looking in inside the business and seeing only one other guy besides the guy working at the store that he must be the owner of this beautiful truck. After I was able to ask about if it was for sure his truck I begun to tell him ive seen it on this forum before and then we went and talked about the truck and such. I know ive read about this truck before but I couldn't remember everything about it. After talking with him and him showimg me the things he did ill never forget anything we talked about after getting to see it in person. Unfortunately I didn't catch his name or take more pics but heck of a nice, cool guy. Plus if I want more pics I can just come on here. I just needed my own to show people so I can say I seen this bad@$$ swepty!
Attachments
IMG_20141014_174642.jpg
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

Worden18
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Altura
State: MN

Re: look at what I seen today!

Post by Worden18 »

Wow, that is awesome. I'd like to see/hear how he added that extension on to the cab. Is it a diesel conversion? Just wondering after looking at that exhaust pipe....
Have fun today, you might not be here tomorrow

Txas2step
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: houston
State: TX

Post by Txas2step »

Is it a bird or a plane? no it's MikeMc. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26480
61 shorty 170/ 3spd 3:91(sold)
66 lwb 318 poly/727/4:10 (sold)
67 shorty 318poly/4spd 3:55
68 ute 318/3 spd/3:55(sold)
70 318/727/3:23
66 d200 225/4spd/4:10( military)(sold)
68 d100 383/727/3:55

moparmorrell
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by moparmorrell »

Txas2step wrote:Is it a bird or a plane? no it's MikeMc. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26480
Lmao!!! Perfect

And yeah it's a diesel
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

Worden18
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Altura
State: MN

Post by Worden18 »

Thanks for the link fellas :salut
Have fun today, you might not be here tomorrow

MikeMc
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by MikeMc »

MMorell, thanks for stopping. It's always nice meeting new enthusiasts :salut

Would be bad @#% to extend your crew cab. A little extension behind the rear doors :Thumbsup

Just send me your truck with the glove box full of cash and I'll build you a road worthy truck.

moparmorrell
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by moparmorrell »

MikeMc wrote:MMorell, thanks for stopping. It's always nice meeting new enthusiasts :salut

Would be bad @#% to extend your crew cab. A little extension behind the rear doors :Thumbsup

Just send me your truck with the glove box full of cash and I'll build you a road worthy truck.
All right sounds like a plan, glove box full of cash and ill be expecting it back by Christmas :lol:
-Dr. Seuss

Jake66
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Phoenix
State: AZ

Post by Jake66 »

MikeMc wrote:MMorell, thanks for stopping. It's always nice meeting new enthusiasts :salut

IM NEXT!!!!! :D
1966 Dodge D100 Custom SC SWB
Bermuda Turquoise
And
White

moparmorrell
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by moparmorrell »

Jake66 wrote:

IM NEXT!!!!! :D

Sounds like he's going to be a busy guy
-Dr. Seuss

mopardwh
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Longview
State: TX

Post by mopardwh »

Awesome! ! ! Its always cool to meet members. Especially unexpectedly like that.

If Mike gets any more of these orders he's gonna ask that the bed is full of cash instead of glove box. :joker
Doug