64 Dodge Polara hemi swap

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
soopernaut
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: 64 Dodge Polara hemi swap

Post by soopernaut »

RAYMAN wrote:The last thing i remember reading was that 72 was the last of the swepty body and 73 was the new body like the one in the pic above my post, but i could be wrong. :Thumbsup

Cageman
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Bismarck
State: ND

Post by Cageman »

There is a swepty somewhere in this video... I see two, lol

http://youtu.be/7MqFmey34xk

slick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Tucson/AZ
State: AZ

Post by slick »

Awesome car Cage, looks sweet..

mopardwh
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Longview
State: TX

Post by mopardwh »

Sweet car! Cool video too. Congrats on the victory! I love how there are a bunch of beat up 80's chebby's and you guys are rocking out a sweet B-body! :Thumbsup

I wish I had a day off, I'd rent a car and come down there to check out that dealership!!

Cageman
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Cageman »

Cageman
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Cageman »

I was in vegas this past weekend for mopars at the strip, seen this sweet power wagon, talked to the owner for a while. He put the body onto a 98 frame, and even used the dash, just had to notch the doors a bit to clear the dash! Had a bit of a body lift I spose to clear the frame, or tires, idk. Real nice truck. The guy with the orange 67 was there again, it is the one with the hemi in it, like what I put in the Polara, 03 even. Talked to him for a while too. His son was there with his truck and he was racing it, I never did see him run. Sounded nice when he went by. I got two glove boxes from a vendor, and some trim for the lower doors, and one front fender. I also bought a pistol grip shifter for my neon, and a fsm for my neon too. Will come in handy when I do the neon engine swap into my 65. I picked up a machined fule rail for a slant six from a vendor there too, I forget the place. I am also getting the bungs from him to weld into my aluminum slant intake. He said he could do it too, but I like to weld stuff myself. I discussed with him how Im using the fuel injection off a 85-6 gm 3.8 litre, and he gave me some tips for that. I got to ride in a 69 Valiant in the auto cross section that hotchicks puts on, and The guy from redline gauge works was driving. I then purchased a carbon fibre panel for my Valiant like the one he had. It looks a little nicer than the contraption I came up with! The Polara was also delivered, and we picked up a 37 Chrysler in Phoenix, so it was a busy week last week. Now Im working on a wrecked neon to resell, fun fun.

soopernaut
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by soopernaut »

It appears that your cab is a 73 afterall.

That Power Wagon is pretty cool. Lots of non-forum people seem to build stuff that nobody here has really tackled yet.