dash pic

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
cool63

dash pic

Post by cool63 »

Looks a lot better than the cheesy green frost textured dash that it was when I started. :lol: The gauge needles I repainted using some Chevy orange paint I had. They were pretty faded before this pic was taken.

duracell
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Peoria,Arizona

Post by duracell »

me like

Hotfoot
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Hotfoot »

Purdy

slick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Tucson/AZ
State: AZ

Post by slick »

nice...did you have to repaint any of the white numbers??? if so how did you do it...
1963 Crewcab Cummins
1961 Dodge D100
1964 Dodge Polara

cool63

Post by cool63 »

The numbers were still really nice. The only other thing I did while I had the dash apart was clean the glass. That made a HUGE difference. Had I used an SOS pad on the glass it probably would have come out even nicer, but I was nervous about breking it or cutting myself.

bandit

Post by bandit »

lol...i know all about breaking them d :censored n glasses...when i first got my truck we pulled the guages out to figure out why the temp guage wouldn't work and we dropped the glass while putting it back it...it was kinda funny because it bounced off of 1. the steering wheel, 2. the steering column, 3. my friends leg, 4. my friends boot, and then finally broke exaclty in the middle after hitting the floor of the cab....then my second one i got off of my first parts truck...and i set it on the kitchen table and my dad knocked it off onto the floor breaking it in the exact same place...now i finally have on that i got off of my shortbed cab....well that was alot longer than i had planned lol

pistenbully

Post by pistenbully »

Ha, is youre oil sencer light burnt out leaving a hole in it's place? it looks like it. mine did that on the way to cali a few years back..

cool63

Post by cool63 »

pistenbully wrote:Ha, is youre oil sencer light burnt out leaving a hole in it's place? it looks like it. mine did that on the way to cali a few years back..
Looks like that is exactly what happened. It was that way when I got the truck. Any way to fix that?