Hey I finally got my coat and hat

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
powerwagontony

Hey I finally got my coat and hat

Post by powerwagontony »

I don't have time to post the pics on here right now but I have them on my website. http://www.geocities.com/tonyme13/My_Jacket_Page1.html
I'll try to get the pics on here within the next hour or so. Tony

powerwagontony

Post by powerwagontony »

[/img]
[/img]

powerwagontony

Post by powerwagontony »

sorry thats all i can put up for now I keep gettin blocked out of my homepage

CSS-Registry
Administrator
Administrator
City: Gainesville, Florida
State: FL

Post by CSS-Registry »

hey! my art looks good embroidered like that! good job!
Custom Sports Special
& High Performance Package
R E G I S T R Y

cowboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by cowboy »

:Thumbsup looks good from what I can tell , pic's are a little to big but a least you know how to post them , I still have to get the wife to post them & on her time table
:usa
cowboy Alvin Tx
67 w100 318 3spd
2005 Ram 2500 CC Diesel 4x4 lwb
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

HellBelly
Founder
Founder
City: Dallas
State: TX

Post by HellBelly »

Would you mind posting the cost of the Jacket and how others can possibly get one made with there trucks listed on the front?
Scott Blaylock (Founder/Admin)
http://www.Sweptline.ORG
http://www.SweptlineTruckRegistry.com

1965 Dodge SWB D100 (Utiline)
1968 Dodge LWB D100 (Sweptline)
1970 Dodge LWB D100 (Dude)

Post by Guest »

Sorry I'm so slow about postin back on this stuff but I just got out of the field. The jacket cost me $165. I had a korean named joe from Joe's Embroidery make that for me. I could try to get one made for you but it takes a little time to get done and alot of money. I'll post more tonight.
pwtony

powerwagontony

Post by powerwagontony »

Now that I got a little more time, the jacket was $165 and the hat cost me $20. When I had him make it he had to special order the jacket from the factory for me. The korean size large isn't the same as american large :lol: . I came up with the design by just pastin the pics from the hat ideas so you could either use the pics of my finished jacket or just send me a pm and I can send you my original jacket plans and you can cut and paste them around and find an embroidery shop somewhere around where you live. I was lucky, because the shop I went to makes all kinds of custom stuff like this. I would say just give me the idea of what you want and I could get it but it would be way too expensive. Figure 165 for the jacket plus 20 or 30 for s&h. You can probably get it done for alot cheaper in the states though, I think he kinda got me but it is a nice lookin jacket none the less. Once he actually got the jacket from the factory he had the embroidery done in under 24 hours.

CSS-Registry
Administrator
Administrator
City: Gainesville, Florida
State: FL

Post by CSS-Registry »

i think you paid a fair price for a one-off jacket and hat - and it looks AWESOME!
Custom Sports Special
& High Performance Package
R E G I S T R Y

powerwagontony

Post by powerwagontony »

Yeah your designs turned out great, I'm glad I took it to the guy I did because he did some really outstanding work.