Crazy Photoshop pic of my '67 !!!!!!

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
hemidart1
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Crazy Photoshop pic of my '67 !!!!!!

Post by hemidart1 »

check this out! I call it the really really SWB!

Al.

digdoug
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by digdoug »

Thats cute.Bobcat running gear? :lol:

CSS-Registry
Administrator
Administrator
City: Gainesville, Florida
State: FL

Post by CSS-Registry »

that's freaking awesome - maybe you can put it on a shirt!

ha!
Custom Sports Special
& High Performance Package
R E G I S T R Y

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

:Thumbsup get bored lately??
DeviantS c.c.
the lower to the ground the closer to hell, thats where were all goin anyway. if sparks dont fly your to high

1970 d-100
76 360, 727 3 speed auto.

Hotfoot
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Hotfoot »

That short wheel base would be really squirlly to drive! What a Gas!

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

hey, you think you could do some kind of photoshop drawing of my truck?????or alter it in some way
DeviantS c.c.
the lower to the ground the closer to hell, thats where were all goin anyway. if sparks dont fly your to high

1970 d-100

HellBelly
Founder
Founder
City: Dallas
State: TX

Post by HellBelly »

Mini-Swepty

Great Job with Photoshop!
Scott Blaylock (Founder/Admin)
http://www.Sweptline.ORG
http://www.SweptlineTruckRegistry.com

1965 Dodge SWB D100 (Utiline)
1968 Dodge LWB D100 (Sweptline)
1970 Dodge LWB D100 (Dude)

Hoss
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Berthoud
State: CO

Post by Hoss »

Reminds me of a VW van I saw that a guy cut about 4 feet of the middle out of it and welded it back together in Colorado Springs about 10 years ago. He said it poped wheelies realy easy.
Ken
68 W300 "Big John"
64 Belvedere 426 wedge 4 speed

slick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Tucson/AZ
State: AZ

Post by slick »

I've seen a few busses like that myself...makes me sick to see a sweet bus get chopped down...I also love the Vw's almost as much as my mopars...sold this one a few months back....

Image.

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

slick, are you sure were not related????i am also a vw fan. vw's are the only imort i would really own :Thumbsup i sent some of my vw doodles into vw trends.just waiting to c if they put them in the magazine. one of them was an old skool bug, one tricked out bus, and a dropgate :Thumbsup
DeviantS c.c.

1970 d-100

mopar-maniac

Post by mopar-maniac »

Well, if we're all going to admit it, I also have the VW bug.
:lol:
I'm VW-less at the moment as my Vanagon spun a bearing and my Scirocco was rear-ended. Still have 3 bugs, but the one that runs still needs some more attention to be a driver.

:thinking Now if anyone else here also likes Triumphs, that would be truely amazing.
:Thumbsup

Post by Guest »

Hate to admit it, but I had and liked a TR3. And 2 1964 T120R Bonneville bikes. I hated them though.
-WD

Hoss
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Hoss »

Hey M&M I'll be looking for a Beetle builder for my 14 year old in a bout a year let me know if you have any spares.
I like TRs also especially the british racing green ones
Ken
68 W300 "Big John"

slick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Tucson/AZ
State: AZ

Post by slick »

Meangreen,

I think maybe we are...From what I know aren't there a *#%^ load of VW's in Washington...I've had 3 squarebacks,1 notch, and a bus, also have an 03 GLI Jetta, V-6 w/ a 6-speed that the old lady drives....Thinking about getting rid of that and getting a notchback or another square for the wife to drive to work...If you are ever in the hunt for VeeDubs or parts check out http://www.thesamba.com it's to vw's what this site is for dodge trucks...oh yeah did you ever see that olds kool bug that was in VW trends about a year ago...flat black, red rims, pinstriping....sweetest bug I have ever seen!!!

slick

mopar-maniac

Post by mopar-maniac »

Hoss,

I'd be glad to hook you up with a beetle. However these are MO cars and tend give you a good view of the ground underneath. I hear most CO cars are not that bad. I do have a parts car with a factory sunroof and some Wolfsburg emblems. May be worth it to cut and weld a new roof. Let me know what year you are looking for. The parts cars are '6? (smaller windows) and '66. The runner is a '77 that I bought for a friend who changed his mind. :banghead Oh well, I'll fix the steering, brakes, pass. floor, lights and engine idle and sell it for $800 to try and get my money back. $500 as is if anyone is interested.

Hoss
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Hoss »

Sound good I'll talk to you in about a year. I've got enough projects to do right now.
Just added a CJ5 that needs a chevy drivetrain swap done on it. Doing it for a friend. One of these days I'll get to my W300.
Ken
68 W300 "Big John"

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

slick, yeah i saw that one. the chopped one? ya that was pretty cool :Thumbsup ive always wanted a old skool bug. but am happy that i found my truck :Thumbsup check out volksrods.compretty cool site
DeviantS c.c.

1970 d-100

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

DeviantS c.c.

1970 d-100

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

:withstupid not working
DeviantS c.c.

1970 d-100

mopar-maniac

Post by mopar-maniac »

Try: http://www.volksrods.com/

Checked it out. They have done amazing things to bugs! The roadster on at the top of the home page really caught my eye.

Here's something else we can learn from VW, sliding ragtops! I'm planning to put one in my CC once it's a reliable driver. The next best thing to a convertible.
:Thumbsup
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/ragtopsunroofs.html

They mostly deal with ghetto fabulous and rice accesories, but they have some cool stuff other than the sliders. I saw they have chrome fire extinguishers on sale right now. No classic should be without one. :2cents

PS Slick, ditto on thesamba.com. I love the stories in the forum section. If you all think you're trucks had inept PO's, think of cars primarily owned by hippies or people with little mechanical ability. (Not that I have much, but it even makes me cringe. :lol: ) Using bags of quick-crete to lower a bug is one of my favorites, but there are many other examples. But that's life I suppose. :lol: