cool cooler at Mopar Nationals

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!
Goldie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

cool cooler at Mopar Nationals

Post by Goldie »

This fellow takes the nose off a 600 ?? can't remember. boxes it in, lines it with styrofoam , then sands and paints them and you have a max capacity cooler for your hootinanny. He says 4 kegs or 50 cases! Anybody got a spare nose and want to try this?..............Goldie

63 9 pass fury wagon
US NAVY, 1968 -1972 HS-5, 7, 9, NAS quonset pt. Essex, Wasp, Intrepid, Independence, Forrestal, Saratoga
I didn't do it and if I did I don't remember.

wideblock
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: las cruces nm
State: NM

Post by wideblock »

i have been wanting to make a couch from the front end of a truck, working lights and all. thats a pretty cool cooler, but not too portable unless it was trailer mounted. heck, add 3 foot of the bed and you got your beer and a place for the lawn chairs! :Thumbsup
Trey

1965 CSS Utiline.

ex trucks:
70 D100
66 d100
66 d100
67 d100
69 d100
69 d200 crew cab
65 crew cab
66 d100
66 d100

"i don't know it all, but i know enough to be dangerous"

nfury8
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: KC, MO

Post by nfury8 »

I saw a front clip off of a truck converted into a BBQ smoker a while back. That was pretty cool, also.

Floorguy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Floorguy »

I'd like to know what's up with the Dodge truck in the background. Is that a "for sale" sign on the windshield? If so, where, what & how much...

Goldie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Goldie »

yes it wasfor sale. Factory air too. I'll see if I can find a better pic. The man had all kind of trucks and parts. Shoulda paid more attention. It was at the Mopar Nationals this past summer......Goldie
63 9 pass fury wagon
US NAVY, 1968 -1972 HS-5, 7, 9, NAS quonset pt. Essex, Wasp, Intrepid, Independence, Forrestal, Saratoga

Goldie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Goldie »

Floorguy, I found several pic. and the guys info on his bis card. I must have paid more attention than I thought. 1971-D200,383-2v,AC-PS, in NC. if you want the pics I can attach them in an E-mail to you. dangoldhardt@aol.com Goldie
63 9 pass fury wagon

Floorguy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Floorguy »

Goldie wrote:Floorguy, I found several pic. and the guys info on his bis card. I must have paid more attention than I thought. 1971-D200,383-2v,AC-PS, in NC. if you want the pics I can attach them in an E-mail to you. dangoldhardt@aol.com Goldie
Thanks Goldie, but if it's in NC then it's too far for me. I'm in Ca. However, if I saw that truck in my area, I be all over it! :Thumbsup