fair grounds photo shoot

Post a picture of your ride... Or the nice fish you caught last weekend!!

Post by Guest »

Nice trucks. MG, the local yard just got in a running BB/auto car. Need a quick powertrain swap? It's a 383 4bbl/727. I think he said 700 takes it home. About 2-2.5 hours north of you.
-WD
I know, I forgot to sign in. :shame

Post by Guest »

which wrecking yard???i think im gonna stick to poly 4 now.if this motor goes to *#%^ later on, which i dont think it will, then ill consider a big block :Thumbsup thanks for the info though, much appresiated. :salut

meangreen
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by meangreen »

:withstupid that was me
DeviantS c.c.
the lower to the ground the closer to hell, thats where were all goin anyway. if sparks dont fly your to high

1970 d-100
76 360, 727 3 speed auto.

Post by Guest »

Meridian Auto Wrecking in Graham. It won't be there long, if someone local doesn't buy it before the end of February, it'll get crated up and shipped to the southwest or L.A. to a collector yard. Where it will fetch alot more money. Need anything else? Pickings are slim right now, but they've got a kickass 65 parts truck right now. And I found a sweet beater 61-65 box body that would make a nice car hauler. Bet it would be cheap. It's baby blue, sitting in a pasture at a Ford guys house. Turning green from the gunk growing on it, but it looks sound from the road.
-WD
too tired to sign in. 'night.