Looking for 684doorparts?

Wiring, lights, heater controls, anything electrical..
68 crewcabrestore

Looking for 684doorparts?

Post by 68 crewcabrestore »

Has anybody got parts truck 68 crewcab, need a lot of inside misc stuff, am in Kinglville texas, need seat belts, front seat, all wiring harness, parts book, turnsignal harness, tailgate for utline and hiinges, floor panel, need the rear section out of a crew cab i have ordered the fronts, this is a 225 utiline 4 speed, old navy airdome truck, thanks, would buy another cab or rusted to get all the stuff i need, would take a w300 as well, heck even a d200 or d300 should have a lot of the same common parts??? thanks

jeffinnorthtexas

Post by jeffinnorthtexas »

I am up here in Denton, Tx. I have a 1963, D400, crewcab for sale. I know the door latches would be different, and the hood and front fenders would be different. However, the basic cab, and doors should be the same. It has a slant 6, and a NP420 trans. Truck was sitting out in the woods for probably 15 or 20 years.
Outside bottom of doors have rust through. Cab is very straight,with no rust through, but cab floor is bad in several places.
Drop me an email and I can send you some photos. Am asking $600.00 for it. jthomasmet@juno.com

Post by Guest »

Thanks, will try to come by and look at it going to horse show in Oklahoma city end of this month, that is a good price, too bad it is not a 68w200!!! You can send pics to ktguns@yahoo.com if ya got some of the interior, especially the rear secition, my truck had a flashing light on top that let water in every time it rained so floor is toast, the wiring harness is in what kind of shape??? Mine was hacked to death. I am still trying to figure out if somebody has a nos harness or if the factory one is still available. the lazy aftermarket want me to put a chevy harness in it and use a chevy turn signalLOL what is up with that, they tell me dodge does not sell to the aftermarket the connectoers needed to make a dodge wiring hardness up??? I think it is just lack of demand and nobody has got off there @#% and done it yet, I will put two flashlights for taillights with red fingernail paint before i will put chevy wiring harness on this dodge truckLOL How many connectors could there be that are really not available, the headlight is the same and i bet a lot more??I fi had an complete extra one i could rebuild it with new wire and fusebox if it was avaialble, i am driving the truck and do not want to kill it for hunting season, still got to get it inspected, failed on lights floor tires seatbelts windsheild brakes, the usualLOL

jeffinnorthtexas

Post by jeffinnorthtexas »

Come on by and look at my crewcab. It is only about 5 min. off of I35 to where I have it stored. I think most of the parts will be correct for your truck. Front fenders, hood, and door latches will be different, but about everything else should fit.