Restored gauge cluster.

Wiring, lights, heater controls, anything electrical..
Docmcg
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Visalia
State: CA

Restored gauge cluster.

Post by Docmcg »

New guy here. Avid Dodge fan, actually all Mopars in general. I currently have a ‘65 Dodge A100 I’m working on. I took out the solid axle up front and installed independent suspension, sort of Mustang II like. Took out leaf springs in the rear and designed/installed my own parallel 4 link w/pan hard bar. Going to use air bags in the rear. I had my factory gauges restored and now have changed my mind and am going to put in after market gauges instead. I chose Autometer’s American Muscle Series with the 5” speedometer and basic 4 gauge setup. Over the past week I’ve been busy designing and installing a center console. I want to install a touch screen stereo for Bluetooth, satellite and Apple Car Play. Think I’ve got it figured out. Truck came originally with a slant six and three on the tree. Switching to a dash shifted automatic tranny and keeping the slant six. This is not going to be a pavement ripper, just a fun run around town truck. I’ve toyed with the idea of making a tow truck with it, sort of like “Mater” in the movie Cars. Still on the fence with that one.
Getting back to the factory gauge cluster, I am thinking it would swap over to a same year D100 or W100. I have a lot of money tied up in them and would like to see them put to good use by some body looking to freshen up their ride. Being a newby on here, I can’t post a for sale ad. I do want to sell them, but if I’m going about it against possible board rules, please forgive me. Moderatetors please let me know how to proceed.