Anyone seen these IFS kits?

Suspension, Brakes, Tires, Wheels steeringetc..
Russ
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Anyone seen these IFS kits?

Post by Russ »

I saw this on Ebay and it looks interesting even though I didn't see one for a dodge. Anyone ever heard of this place? I've had 51,53, and 56 Ford pickups and from memory it seems like the front end and steering was very similar to a Sweptline. I would think it would be fairly easy to adapt one of these kits to a Dodge.

http://stores.ebay.com/Fatrodders-Rod-Parts
1969 Adventurer W100

devilbrad
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Pacifica/California
State: CA

Post by devilbrad »

Those are decent prices, but damn you Russ, I need to buy the welder before the front end!!!!!!!!! He he. What are the Fatman kits going for? If within a couple hundred dollars, wouldn't it just be best to go that route so it fits?

mopar400
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Bloomingdale, GA

Post by mopar400 »

Looks like a nice kit if the cross member dimensions were close enough to work. Mopar400
70 Challenger 506hp 440, 727, 11.29@120mph
1965 Fury II(in pieces)

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

IFS

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

the http://www.fatmanfab.com kits are just about the same, and they have a crossmember that will fit we have at least 2 members that have the kit on and one has been in a few magazines :Thumbsup

Russ
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Russ »

devilbrad wrote:Those are decent prices, but damn you Russ, I need to buy the welder before the front end!!!!!!!!! He he. What are the Fatman kits going for? If within a couple hundred dollars, wouldn't it just be best to go that route so it fits?
LOL, just pull out some of that cash you have stashed in your mattress and buy your self a welder. :lol:

I don't know how these prices compare to Fatman, I thought someone mentioned about $2K there. I haven't paid too much attention as I have a four wheel drive and won't be needing any IFS kit.
1969 Adventurer W100

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

IFS

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

fatman has the kits starting around 1600 and going up depending how nice you want