fuel line pics

Engine, transmission, rear-end, driveline, fuel system etc..
Caliswept
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Winchester
State: CA

fuel line pics

Post by Caliswept »

so my 1970 dodge d100 with a 383 does the whole vapor lock thing.... I am gonna reroute the fuel line and add the phenolic spacer.

I was wondering if anyone or a few that have done it, can post some pics to see how they look... wanna do something cool if possible.

Thanks everyone

MadMC63
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Rome
State: GA

Re: fuel line pics

Post by MadMC63 »

Based on what I've read vapor lock is usually due to a weak fuel pump or poor fuel tank ventilation. True story... A friend used to keep a bottle of Vodka in his car and when ever he had vapor lock he would poor Vodka down the carb and his car would run without incident for hours.
1971 Dodge D100
So what's wrong with setting beneath a single pull string incandescent light bulb writing angry letters?

digdoug
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: fuel line pics

Post by digdoug »

MadMC63 wrote:Based on what I've read vapor lock is usually due to a weak fuel pump or poor fuel tank ventilation. True story... A friend used to keep a bottle of Vodka in his car and when ever he had vapor lock he would poor Vodka down the carb and his car would run without incident for hours.
Incomplete tool kit...missing screwdriver...: lol:
I sold all of my sweptline trucks,except the invisible one. I just couldn't stand to see it go!
( )
91w350 CTD
93w250 CTD