a-100 pickup wanted

This area is for the A100 truck and van Enthusiast!
ludite13

a-100 pickup wanted

Post by ludite13 »

hi. i'm looking for an a-100 pickup. preferably with the slant six/auto trans combo. deluxe cab is a plus. no projects. just a decent driver that's not all rotted to hell. email me at ludite13@bellsouth.net
thanks!

-james

Hoss
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Berthoud
State: CO

Post by Hoss »

Saw a yellow one on ebay but may be more than you wanted. Its a V8 also.
Ken
68 W300 "Big John"
64 Belvedere 426 wedge 4 speed

ludite13

Post by ludite13 »

yeah, i saw that one. looks nice. not really my kind of beer though. want more of a nice driver rather than a show truck.

-james

motomatt383
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Durham, NC
State: NC

Post by motomatt383 »

good luck in your search. an a100 is what i wanted,, really bad. but couldn't find a decent one priced reasonbly. thats how i ended up with a swept and i must admit i don't regret it a bit

matt
'70 D-100, Ruffin,plum crazy/wht top,5.2 magnum.
'70 Roadrunner
'40 Dodge coupe
http://community.webshots.com/user/motomatt383
http://www.myspace.com/70runner

surfdude

Check this beauty out on EBAY

Post by surfdude »

Here is the listing on an A100 on ebay. 4586619936

cudajimmy
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Oklahoma
State: OK

Re: Check this beauty out on EBAY

Post by cudajimmy »

surfdude wrote:Here is the listing on an A100 on ebay. 4586619936
MAN that things a RUST BUCKET though! I've been looking to brother! Don't give up!
69 Barracuda Notchback 440
61 D100 SWB Poly Auto
65 36' Chris Craft Constellation

ludite13

Post by ludite13 »

yeah, i saw that P.O.S. sucks, i have seen them around back before i wanted one. and even when i did want one but had no money. now i've got the cash, but can't find one!
:banghead

-james

dodgegrrrrrrl
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by dodgegrrrrrrl »

AGAIN, it is a good idea to let people know where the $^%@$#*%^%*^ you are when you're looking for something.
Yes I have one but it you're in vermont, that isn't going to help you a bit, is it?

ludite13

Post by ludite13 »

dodgegirl-
well, if there was one right down the street, i wouldn't be posting on the web, now would i? i'm not sure what the problem is. i said i would like to buy an a-100 truck in decent shape. anyone who has one to sell may contact me with more info so perhaps we may strike a deal. i'm not sure what difference it makes where i am, and apparently it makes no difference where you are since your post is a total waste of energy.

-james

vance4
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by vance4 »

1963 D300 flatbed
1964 D100 stepside
1967 W200 longbed
1969 W200 crewcab shortbed
1971 D100 shortbed (current project)
1974 Cuda
2002 Dakota Quad

duracell
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Peoria,Arizona

Post by duracell »

what dodgegirl was trying to say is that some people disregard these postings because they assume (yes a bad thing to do,but it happens) that the other person is too far away. in your profile area i believe, there is a spot to put your location in. besides it's always a good icebreaker when people know your location. also with the "get-togethers" that have been happening it's always nice to talk (b.s.) with someone whose either delt with, or is going through the same head ache you are. she just was alittle more blunt about it :lol:
as always and sometimes not,steve

ludite13

Post by ludite13 »

duracell-
well i guess i got a little ticked and i'm glad you saw my point as well as hers. :thinking i'm starting to give up on my quest. i have a '67 van and suppose i should just focus on that. the thing is i didn't really want the van like i did a truck, but it's starting to grow on me.
thanks for all the replies.

-james