1965 a100 5 window p/u

This area is for the A100 truck and van Enthusiast!
buickbill
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: yreka
State: CA

1965 a100 5 window p/u

Post by buickbill »

newbie here . just took on a new project .as stated in header . its a 65 5window p/u ,s6 3 spd manual . i dont think it has a option on it ! im not seeing much talk here , are we in a very exclusive club ? any other good sights for info , and parts , etc. im needing frnt and rear glass sooner than later . should i have it cut localy or does someone have patterns .no rear at all .so im not sure of the pattern . both rear corners are good . i would guess they are hard to come by . also looking for the clutch rod . someone made one out of chain on mine . pretty crazy . but it is working . for now . some pieces to repair my bed rust would be nice as well . anyway ,glad to be a part of the cool club . and thnkfull for any help . bill ps .cant post pix .file to large .any advice ?

BigBlockTrucks
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Binghamton
State: NY

Re: 1965 a100 5 window p/u

Post by BigBlockTrucks »

Try posting in the parts wanted section.
Those a100 pick ups seem to be making a comeback at least around here. I have seen 3 locally this year.
Welcome to the board.
Late 65 w 200.
Factory LU-2 winch.
Updates: 205 transfer case,4.10 gears, disc brake Dana 60 front with lock out hubs
440 repower in the works

60 d100
383 with 727
4 wheel disc
3.73 geared rear

nutz
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: phillipburg
State: NJ

Post by nutz »

those trucks are cool , good luck finding parts
have a hard enough time with the swepts
nice thing is the glass is flat so custom cut should be cheap enough
happy hunting ,would think if you measure the pleats in the floor its the same as some other floor

buickbill
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: yreka
State: CA

Post by buickbill »

started blasting the bed . guess what . worse than i thought it was . sure going to need some patching . how the end result is depends on what i can find . im hoping patches can be made from a van floor havnt found one of them to compare though . all getting hard to find out here . and what i have found are owned by crazy people that think they have a gold mine . hurry up and waite . im sure one will come along . im really wanting a complete parts donor . cali has done all they can to encourage people to crush them . but gotta be a few still out there .