talking the wife into a108

This area is for the A100 truck and van Enthusiast!
ludite13

talking the wife into a108

Post by ludite13 »

hi there!
i am looking to buy a clean a-108 to get the wife out of her suzuki (ok i'm the one who really wants it!) but she thinks it's too big to drive. anybody know the dimensions of one of these? i keep telling her they are really no longer or wider than my dart. please somebody help!
:pale
-james

Doug

I realize that...

Post by Doug »

I realize that this posting is 6 months old and by now she has most likely talked you into a Subaru...but heres an interesting fact ,The short (more common) wheel base van had a 98" wheel base,the same as a '70 Cuda...only without a hood sticking out in front of you.
My :2cents These are the most fun to drive vehicles to drive...but your foot is acually resting on the backside of the headlight bucket.If you love her I wouldn't put her in one.If she ever got in a head on ,even at slower speeds you would most likely never forgive yourself.
If however you like camping ,and she doesn't like sleeping on the ground with the creepy crawlies...you may have some leverage to use for prying her into one.Ahh those romantic moonlit A100 nights!