My new truck

This area is for the A100 truck and van Enthusiast!
ricknadine1111
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: lancaster
State: CA

My new truck

Post by ricknadine1111 »

I saw this truck in a commercial photo and I just bought a 1971 that looks just like this for $500.00 in california and it has all the chrome and hub caps, same color also .Oh yea and no rust it is a California truck all its life.I will take photos next week.
A few more photos
Last edited by ricknadine1111 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I just painted my mailbox mopar engine blue and silver

ricknadine1111
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Re: My new truck

Post by ricknadine1111 »

I took pictures of the truck with my camera today and will upload them tomorrow, this is the same looking truck as in the above photo but mine is a little faded and the roof covering has worn off but no dents and it has all the trim and those same hub caps as in the photo. I paid the $500.00 bucks today and Gerri the exowner said her husband had a rebuilt engine installed in 95 and that he just parked the truck because he smelled gas and couldn't find the leak ( Gerri said that the leak was at the tank or they could not get rid of the fumes) but I didn't see or smell anything today. the tires all the way around are flat but no dents in the truck body and the bed is in excelent shape in fact the headliner is in good shape and the seat is just dirty just the dash cover is cracked from the sun and the steering wheel is wasted from the sun.The bumpers are chrome and in perfect shape and without rust just awesome but no a/c.
Well with all my trucks 3 W200's and this 1971 D100 and the extra non rusted out cab I have I should get 2 great trucks out of these. I also have a 360 and now I can add that the 360 will have a set of 308 heads thanks to a friend from this board. I will set up one truck with a 360 to a NV4500 and NP 205 and the other will have a all stock drivetrain. One of the 1970 W200 camper sprcials I have has working a/c attached to the 318. The other 1970 W200 camper special has a perfect bed that I can use for a build, and the 1969 W200 has no rust except for the floorboard. I will part out these trucks after I get done building my trucks. I will have 3 sets of non rusted steps and I know these are needed since the company that use to stamp them down in south america quit. I also have a 1970 hitch in the back of one of the beds and a camper top on the other one. I will have good windshields and all the engines run.

ricknadine1111
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Re: My new truck

Post by ricknadine1111 »

The pictures are now loaded and not a dent except on the hood and the roof vinal top is worn off from the sun.