L700 Truck info

This area is for the A100 truck and van Enthusiast!
partsguy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: 37604

L700 Truck info

Post by partsguy »

L700 TRUCK INFORMATION
by partsguy on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:23 pm

I am looking for information about the older 1969-1970 Dodge L700 trucks, I recently have purchased a reissued model made by Lindberg of the old Dodge L700 cab over truck and would like to get it as close to original color as I can. With the exception of the cab paint (going to use a Mineral Gray) paint code PBM. I need to see what the original color of the 361 V-8 was and if the transmission, driveline, and gas tanks were painted black. As well as some interior pics. I am hoping to find out as much information about these trucks as I can. Production numbers etc. If there any any members with one of these trucks if you would'nt mind I would like some pics if you have some, Oh and were these trucks ever fitted with a sleeper cab? of course aftermarket.partsguy
Sweptline.ORG Member

BV1320
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Windsor, ONT

Re: L700 Truck info

Post by BV1320 »

Never seen or heard of sleeper cabs on these ... not to say it cant be done or has not been done ... Would be neat to see a van rear section grafted on for a truck with a nice bedroom :lol: . Check with Yahoo A100 groups , there is some serious knowledge base of these things over there and a few L700 owners as well.