A-100 Van needs new home - Seattle WA

This area is for the A100 truck and van Enthusiast!
nwnative

A-100 Van needs new home - Seattle WA

Post by nwnative »

I've got an older Dodge van that needs to find a home. I bought it a couple of years ago to fix up but haven't gotten there. It's a 1969. I paid $50 for it and drove it home. After tearing out all of the interior stuff I ran out of time and money. Plus my husband thinks it's horrible and worries that I might actually drive it someday (Of course I would!). Anyhow, I have agreed to try and move it along. So, anyone inerested? I'd love for someone who thinks these are as great as I do to fix it up and love it.

May be free to the right home!

OregonDodgeboy
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Nampa, Idaho

Post by OregonDodgeboy »

Can you post a picture? Is it a 6 cylinder of a V-8? Manaul or Automatic transmission? I'm interested. I miss my A-100 pick-up I had. A van might be a good choice for my growing family. :Thumbsup
Jeff Easterbrook
66 D100 440/727 on 72 IFS chassis
67 W200 440/4-sp. Resting
76 IH Scout II
81 MB 240D

http://www.jeasterbrook.usana.com

Frame swap Q & A guy :Thumbsup

nwnative

Post by nwnative »

Actually measured it - I think it's a 108, not 100. Automatic, V-8 something. I've got some photos on PhotoBucket:
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/nwnativehere/

Snowdogg
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Snowdogg »

:welcome Sorry to hear your husbands a NERD. ( Not Effected by Restored Dodges)I wish you where closer! i'd take it off your hands in a heart beat.Is it a eight door or just a six? I'm gonna find me, A GROOOOOVY little hippie van. :lol: :Thumbsup

MBigDaddyM
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Seattle, WA

Re: A-100 Van needs new home - Seattle WA

Post by MBigDaddyM »

nwnative wrote:I've got an older Dodge van that needs to find a home. I bought it a couple of years ago to fix up but haven't gotten there. It's a 1969. I paid $50 for it and drove it home. After tearing out all of the interior stuff I ran out of time and money. Plus my husband thinks it's horrible and worries that I might actually drive it someday (Of course I would!). Anyhow, I have agreed to try and move it along. So, anyone inerested? I'd love for someone who thinks these are as great as I do to fix it up and love it.

May be free to the right home!
Is it still driveable? -BD
Delusions of invincibility combined with a strong homicidal urge. I have a kick-your-@#% fetish.
67 D100 CSS
69 Charger
75 Dart Sport
94 Dakota SLT

nwnative

Post by nwnative »

I drove it home two years ago. The seats were not bolted down (found out later!) and it was rough but it got home.
There was a cloud following it but I don't know why. The poor thing had been sitting for a couple of years under a tree before that.
All in all, it's probably been sitting for the last four years. I drove it a few times - around the block, to the store, etc., before parking it.

nwnative

Post by nwnative »

She just went up onto a trailer under her own power, headed to a new home!
Thanks!