Dodge 4X4 for sale or trade

This area is for the Powerwagon 4X4 Enthusiast!
simplmn72

Dodge 4X4 for sale or trade

Post by simplmn72 »

Hey guys its me again. I would like to place my 69 4X4 up for sale or trade for ??? I will send pics on request. It is a 4 speed slant 6 truck with eight lugs and lock out hubs. It has like 54,000 undocumented miles according to the past owner. The truck is a long bed and it has an extremely small amount of very fixable rust on the pass side lower door sill that is attached to the cab not the door. The truck will need the carb rebuilt and either a new ball joint on the pass side or if the old ball joint can be fixed then it needs fixed. I do not know anything about ball joints so I do not know what all it takes to fix them. The truck has new plugs, wires, points, dist cap, rotor bug, chrome air filter, and new gas filter on it. It also comes with a new distributor still in the box and a new fuel pump still in the box. It will start and drive onto a trailer with no problems. It has a clear Missouri title in my name. I am open minded to hear any trade offers for the truck or cash offers.

cudajimmy
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Oklahoma
State: OK

Post by cudajimmy »

Sent you an email.
69 Barracuda Notchback 440
61 D100 SWB Poly Auto
65 36' Chris Craft Constellation

2bluesweptlines
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Longview, Texas

Post by 2bluesweptlines »

I also sent you an email.
Thanks,
Stephan
Stephan
'63 W300 Perkins turbo diesel (for sale)