Listed for sale thought I'd bring it here 71 W100

This area is for the Powerwagon 4X4 Enthusiast!
greenmachine318
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Tucson
State: AZ

Listed for sale thought I'd bring it here 71 W100

Post by greenmachine318 »

Lots of new parts good condition all around. I've listed this truck probably 6 times on here. Parts list as follows. New brakes all components included springs shoes and cylinders, wheels and tires mounted maybe 10 miles on them, full tune up plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil, control module, battery, fuel filter, fuel pump, steering dampener, serviced locking hubs and news bearings, serviced diffs and transfer case, new throw out bearing, new interior with dynamat heat shield, carpet, and seat upholstery.

The needs improvement section:
The truck runs but its needs a serious carburetor tune, it needs new front brake hoses, shocks and belts. It has external fuel tanks on both sides of the bed that are not hooked up. The fuel gauge needs to be re wired. It is an adventurer trim package with factory air but the a/c does not work and I'm positive the heater is not functional. The radio needs to be re wired but it did work and the a/c and heater controls do not function due to the plastic shims in the control box rotting away.

I have a lot of receipts for the work completed and I have a few of the old pamphlets from Chrysler, owners manual and a couple titles from the 70's showing ownership from two people prior to me finding the truck.

My name is Zach located in tucson Az phone number 520-780-6721 zjh904@gmail.com 4000$ OBO