4x4s represent!!!!

This area is for the Powerwagon 4X4 Enthusiast!
Mopower
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Eastern
State: WA

Re: 4x4s represent!!!!

Post by Mopower »

Hey there ;-{)

Yep, that was me... hadn't been on for a long time and then found out it had gone bye bye ;-(

Speaking of the W300, I got a clunk in the left front after towing two rigs at the same time (a guy towing another rig, and got stuck), this summer. I tore the D side down, couldn't see a thing wrong. Damndest thing was the Dana 70 in the frt has Tracta Joints, like a WM300. Weird, or is that normal?

Anyway, I need to quit fooling with the E20 and figure out what's wrong with the frt diff on the W300! I'm thinking maybe blew a spider gear inside?

The clunk only happens at full lock to the right, turning a tight corner and clunk, cluck, clunk, but the sound is on the left wheel side. If I undo the hub on that side, no clunk.

Any ideas?

Kaegi
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Allyn WA

Post by Kaegi »

Trachta joints are standard in the Spicer 70 front. At least in Dodges I know they are. IH might have had something else. too bad about the clunk. good luck finding it. did you pull the right axle assembly and make sure the trachta is moving nice and freely?

Mopower
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Eastern

Post by Mopower »

I haven't pulled anything on the right side, since the clunk was on the left, that's where I looked but didn't find anything, unless... the bushing in there is worn to the point that the joint is wobbling around and hitting the inside of the knuckle housing, which is a thought.

I definitely need to get in gear troubleshooting this thing, and then resolving the problem.

semocoachworks
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Rapid City
State: SD

Post by semocoachworks »

Hobcobble wrote:Here's a couple of shots of my '67 W200 Wrecker :salut
DSCF0007.JPG
DSCF0005.JPG
John
That wrecker is ssswwweeetttt!!! I love it!

Perkins64
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Boerne
State: TX

Post by Perkins64 »

now that I finally figured out how to resize photos...let me try one or two.

1964 Dodge PW300 Crew Cab, P is for......
Attachments
1964 Dodge PW300 Perkins 6.354 032.jpg

Perkins64
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Perkins64 »

Perkins
1964 Dodge PW300 Perkins 6.354 038.jpg

Perkins64
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by Perkins64 »

one more
Bostrum Viking T-bar seats
20 inch steering wheel
Attachments
1964 Dodge PW300 Perkins 6.354 037.jpg

jimmy
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Spokane

Post by jimmy »

Oh thats cool

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Hobcobble »

jimmy wrote:Oh thats cool
I agree! Very nice W300. :Thumbsup :clap
John

Seff
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Bellingham

Post by Seff »

Perkins64 wrote:now that I finally figured out how to resize photos...let me try one or two.

1964 Dodge PW300 Crew Cab, P is for......
thats PPW300 :P Perkins power wagon or Perkins powered wagon? :Thumbsup

pismopowerwagon
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Caldwell
State: ID

Post by pismopowerwagon »

"now that I finally figured out how to resize photos...let me try one or two." lucky you I still need to figure that out I got one in here a couple years ago and that was it :lol:

I love your beast of a truck, I would like to check out one of those engines someday . thanks for the pics :Thumbsup

Seff
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Seff »

pismopowerwagon wrote:"now that I finally figured out how to resize photos...let me try one or two." lucky you I still need to figure that out I got one in here a couple years ago and that was it :lol:

I love your beast of a truck, I would like to check out one of those engines someday . thanks for the pics :Thumbsup
andy,
first make a copy of the image you want to resize. then go to start, all programs, accesories, click on paint. click file, open, then find your copied image. then at the top of paint it should say image, click in it and resize. then you want to change horizontal and vertical to 50x50. and then save. and hten post them on here :)

jimmy
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Spokane

Post by jimmy »

I just right click on the picture I want to resize then left click OPEN With... then select Paint... Then Resize. I notice I have to take the pictures down to 30 x30% or they will not post. Anyway several way to do it. One thing I do is keep all my pictures in titled folders Truck, Family , Camping, stuff like that so I know were to find pictures.

pismopowerwagon
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Seff wrote:
pismopowerwagon wrote:"now that I finally figured out how to resize photos...let me try one or two." lucky you I still need to figure that out I got one in here a couple years ago and that was it :lol:

andy,
first make a copy of the image you want to resize. then go to start, all programs, accesories, click on paint. click file, open, then find your copied image. then at the top of paint it should say image, click in it and resize. then you want to change horizontal and vertical to 50x50. and then save. and hten post them on here :)
I`m tryin that thanks for the tip :study

Seff
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Seff »

pismopowerwagon wrote:
Seff wrote:

andy,
:salut :Thumbsup

not a problem

theregularguy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Prineville
State: OR

Post by theregularguy »

i tried what you said to resize them and i cant get it to resize my pics. what am i doing wrong?

Seff
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Seff »

theregularguy wrote:i tried what you said to resize them and i cant get it to resize my pics. what am i doing wrong?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23632

check this out. bout 3/4 way down the page is the help you need.

theregularguy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by theregularguy »

i got it one way. i put it on my facebook pics then it automatically does it on its on. i was suprised it worked. :dance

pismopowerwagon
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

pismopowerwagon wrote:
Seff wrote:

andy,
I almost got it but I need to figure out how to resize the truck not just the upper left corner, :banghead I go on Moparts sometimes and you just upload attachment and it s there. Maybe they set me up with the idiot version when they saw me coming :lol:

theregularguy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by theregularguy »

Seff wrote:
theregularguy wrote:i tried what you said to resize them and i cant get it to resize my pics. what am i doing wrong?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23632

check this out. bout 3/4 way down the page is the help you need.
i got it figured out some what. it took me a long time to get it. i asked my wife if she could help. yep with her help i got it. i gotta say if i wasnt married i would be lost. :joker