This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
HellBelly
Founder
Founder
City: Dallas
State: TX

NOTICE: USER ID MERGE FROM THE .COM SITE

Post by HellBelly »

If you have a USER ID over at Sweptline.COM, you will need to use one of the following options depending on your answer to the situation descriptions below:

I suggest signing up here at Sweptline.ORG and going with "Situation 1".

Thanks for your assistance and please answer all the questions completely. I can't help you if your not specific! I have over 2000+ users to sort through!

=============================================

Situation 1: I am signed up at the .COM site and the .ORG site, I want to merge my post count and/or change my user ID here.

Answer the following and send to sweptline@comcast.net or post here!

1) What are your user ID's at both sites (Please make sure your putting your LOG IN ID's not Nicknames)?

2) What USER ID do you want to use here at Sweptline.ORG? (NOTE: You can pick any name, doesn't have to be any of the above you just listed. Whatever you pick will be what you will log-in with. use your nickname now if you'd like.)

3) What is your Location? (All I need is City/State, Leave blank if Private)

============================================

Situation 2: I am "NOT" signed up at Sweptline.ORG, but i would like to migrate my User ID and post count over here from Sweptline.COM site.

Answer the following and send to sweptline@comcast.net or post here!

1) What is your Log-in and Nickname at Sweptline.COM

2) Do you know your Password at the .COM site. (I don't need it, just need to make sure you know it)

3) What USER ID do you want to use here at Sweptline.ORG? (NOTE: You can pick any name, doesn't have to be any of the above you just listed. Whatever you pick will be what you will log-in with. use your nickname now if you'd like.)

4) What is your Location? (All I need is City/State, Leave blank if Private)

==============================================
Scott Blaylock (Founder/Admin)
http://www.Sweptline.ORG
http://www.SweptlineTruckRegistry.com

1965 Dodge SWB D100 (Utiline)
1968 Dodge LWB D100 (Sweptline)
1970 Dodge LWB D100 (Dude)