charleypete1957
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Marathon
State: TX

Exline Custom Auto

Post by charleypete1957 »

Re: Parts request

I will email you the tracking numbers as soon as everything is ready to ship. I do keep up with the list of people waiting on parts. About half of them never reply once I have parts available for them though. So thanks for answering my email.

Kenny Exline
Exline Custom Auto, llc
717-573-2811

This is an email I got from Kenny at Exline Custom Auto Parts. He emailed me prior to this to tell me that I was next in line to have my sheet metal order filled. I emailed him back to pay for my order and thanked him for keeping up with the list of orders because he was so far behind when I first ordered a year or so back. So if you guys have an order waiting and he contacts you, if you don’t want it anymore, can’t afford it now, sold your truck, whatever, at least give the man the courtesy of a reply. He’s one of a very few who’s out there trying to help us revive or just keep our old trucks running. As time goes on his business from us will become less and less, so he’s not doing this for a bright business future.
You can’t say you drank all day if you didn’t start early in the morning.

dodgeboykim
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Chilliwack. B.C. Canada
State: Foreign

Re: Exline Custom Auto

Post by dodgeboykim »

charleypete1957 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:31 am
Re: Parts request

I will email you the tracking numbers as soon as everything is ready to ship. I do keep up with the list of people waiting on parts. About half of them never reply once I have parts available for them though. So thanks for answering my email.

Kenny Exline
Exline Custom Auto, llc
717-573-2811

This is an email I got from Kenny at Exline Custom Auto Parts. He emailed me prior to this to tell me that I was next in line to have my sheet metal order filled. I emailed him back to pay for my order and thanked him for keeping up with the list of orders because he was so far behind when I first ordered a year or so back. So if you guys have an order waiting and he contacts you, if you don’t want it anymore, can’t afford it now, sold your truck, whatever, at least give the man the courtesy of a reply. He’s one of a very few who’s out there trying to help us revive or just keep our old trucks running. As time goes on his business from us will become less and less, so he’s not doing this for a bright business future.

Yes he definitely deserves that courtesy.
My truck is younger than me.
66 W100. 70 D 500 , 69 Hiab Speed Loader. 96 Ram 3500 Club Cab Cummin's 5 spd. 97 Ram 1500 Club Cab 5.9 gas auto. 83 W200 LB Propane 360 auto 09 Yammy Rhino 700.

nutz
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: phillipburg
State: NJ

Re: Exline Custom Auto

Post by nutz »

yes i buy all my stuff from him
and have talked with him...a true american hero...ha (for sweptline restores )