This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
miller1977jm
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Aberdeen
State: SD

sweptline parts

Post by miller1977jm »

Hello, I don't know if this the right spot for this question, my son and i are working on a 63 d100, we put the cv swap in the front and a 98 cv rear end. Now were on to the rust, I came across a website called sweptlineparts.com that says they can cut parts off of donor trucks. I setup an account on the site and then clicked on the contact us tab, and told them what we are looking for. I never get a response from them, was wondering if anybody has bought any used parts from them?

soopernaut
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: sweptline parts

Post by soopernaut »

That site belongs to Scott, the founder of this site. He hasn't been in the parts business for 10 years or so and hasn't visited here since last August.

712edf
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Wichita Falls
State: TX

Post by 712edf »

There was a member here who made certain body panels, like rockers for instance. I think it was Exline.

Anyways I don't know anymore who is dealing in what. Things seem to be shifting away.

Bucky
1966 W500
1975 W600
1978 W200 club cab

miller1977jm
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Aberdeen
State: SD

Post by miller1977jm »

Thanks for the update. we looked into the exline company looks like they make lots of good product, but pretty spendy and never seem to have anything available.

soopernaut
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by soopernaut »

Sweptlineparts has no contact info or parts ordering that I can find and seems to direct all inquiries to Decadeautoparts.com. That site I have no idea if Scott owns it or if it is still active.

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Hobcobble »

miller1977jm wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:01 pm
Hello, I don't know if this the right spot for this question, my son and i are working on a 63 d100, we put the cv swap in the front and a 98 cv rear end. Now were on to the rust, I came across a website called sweptlineparts.com that says they can cut parts off of donor trucks. I setup an account on the site and then clicked on the contact us tab, and told them what we are looking for. I never get a response from them, was wondering if anybody has bought any used parts from them?
Try: www.dodgesweptlineparts.com
Bud Thorp can help you out.
It costs more money to restore Sweptlines than it
does to restore a Ford, Chevy or GMC.

John

Dale
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Middlefield
State: OH

Post by Dale »

I ordered floor pans from Kenny Exline over in PA. I bought then 3 months ahead of time when I decided on the project. Think he does that stuff on the side, he was working on a nice orange sweptline at the time. PA being one of the many states I've sourced parts for my 71 w .
1971 Dodge W100

Doright
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Pahrump
State: NV

Post by Doright »

I just picked up a 71 I plan to part out what do you need and are looking for?

I am keeping the Fenders and I think maybe the Tail gate and third member Maybe not sure yet but I only bought it for the fenders as they look more repairable than mine.
Mine are not rusty but are beat up pretty good.

Any way I am gonna pull some parts off of it rest I am willing to sell off, it was missing the right door and engine, but had a set of heads and a 4 barrel intake also Came with part of a rust free cab for the floors which look decent. also came with an extra grill but is bent. all of it is repairable BUT you gotta put some time into it.
Truck also came with paper work to get a tittle, looks like it went through Probate.
I am not really interested in the truck any more than the parts I plan to pull anyone interested can contact me at 775 537 8457 Text me and I will send pics. its a two wheel drive with a 8.75 rear Like I said I will be keeping third member and fenders for sure maybe Arm rests heads and intake as well. the rest of it Im not so sure of yet I will want it gone soon.
Dennis Barnett
A&P mechanic, General radio Telephone operator

66patrick
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Central
State: OK

Post by 66patrick »

To everyone - Exline is a one-man operation - he does everything - he designs and fabricates the parts, takes orders, and ships parts. Lots of things for one guy to do. Be patient. Be thankful we HAVE a source of new, American-made sheet metal parts and repair patch panels!
[b]Patrick - 1969 D300 cab & chassis[/b]

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Hobcobble »

:goodpost :goodpost :Thumbsup

CSS-Registry
Administrator
Administrator
City: Gainesville, Florida
State: FL

Post by CSS-Registry »

soopernaut wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:31 am
Sweptlineparts has no contact info or parts ordering that I can find and seems to direct all inquiries to Decadeautoparts.com. That site I have no idea if Scott owns it or if it is still active.
scott sold sweptline parts to decade. no clue if they are doing anything with it.

thorpe is all over it for parts.
Custom Sports Special
& High Performance Package
R E G I S T R Y