This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
WD
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Rosemark
State: TN

Getting back on it...

Post by WD »

Lots of changes since I was a regular poster. We now have a 16yo foster daughter we are likely to adopt. She is becoming an actual member of the kustonizing scene, as she has a 50s Schwinn, a customized motorcycle I retired years ago, AND my old daily driver 94 Danger Ranger in her project line up.

We are getting started on my 69 D100 again. Relocated my stashed brake upgrade parts. Replaced the feed line on the wire welder. Found the steel I had stashed for rust repairs. Got all the primers and top coats sorted out.

Rat F*** the Wonder Truck and Ralph the 85 C10 short wide are being rebuilt at the same time. Black and yellow D100 long box. Forest Service Green C10. Four wheel drive conversion and a lowrider respectively. If I can find a salvagable cab and front end, our 92 K1500 Silverado will be sporting a 40s or 50s make over. International K series or Studebaker R series.

It has been a rough couple years since my father-in-law passed away. Finally able to get back to normal life.
If I didn't build it, it ain't mine.

1949 Dodge B1B-108; 1969 D100-128; 72 Super Beetle; and a bunch of others...

WD
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Rosemark
State: TN

Re: Getting back on it...

Post by WD »

Will stay 2wd with a modern brake upgrade until I find a 72-92 W series running gear donor. Want at least a 400 when the 69 gets converted... Tired of rear mount distributors...
If I didn't build it, it ain't mine.

1949 Dodge B1B-108; 1969 D100-128; 72 Super Beetle; and a bunch of others...