This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
WarEagle
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Huntsville
State: AL

Keychain

Post by WarEagle »

Have been shopping around for a period correct keychain. Ran across this website for unique plasma cut Dodge Sweptline keychain for $18/ea. Only problem, they are out of stock for the "long bed" version. I contacted the supplier, Wicked Kreations, and was informed that they will produce another batch of 7 or 8 if there is a demonstrated interest. I'm in for one "long bed". If anyone else is interested, contact them via email wickedkreations2@gmail.com, via Facebook @ wkreations or via Instagram @ wicked_kreations.
Link to their website:
https://www.wickedkreationsllc.com/keyc ... esweptline

Mike....
Attachments
IMG_0221_Keychain Compressed.jpg

ScrooLoose
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Doylestown
State: OH

Re: Keychain

Post by ScrooLoose »

Ain't it funny how life works. I have seen these in the past. Always wanted one. Just the other night I spent about 2hr online looking for them with no luck. Jumped on here tonight and BOOM! There they are. I would be in for one but I need a short bed. So do not know if he will produce long and short beds together. I will check in periodically here to see if you post a reply. Or you can PM me if you get enough to place a order with him. Hope we find others that would like to have one also.
Thanx Mike.
ScrooLoose.
Plastic trucks S%#K. Steel is Real.

ScrooLoose
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Doylestown
State: OH

Post by ScrooLoose »

I will contact him directly to place a order.
Hope we can get them.

WarEagle
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Huntsville
State: AL

Post by WarEagle »

Thanks for the reply. Glad that my original post helped you locate these. Their website shows that they have one "short bed" in stock. I'm still trying to find other's that are interested in the "long bed" version so that they will make another production run of these specifically.
Mike....