This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
greenmachine
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: sandy
State: OR

Hi from Oregon

Post by greenmachine »

Hi guys/gals. Just found this site and really looking forward to finding my dream truck! I am a big mopar fan and am working on a 69 coronet right now making a bee tribute (couldn't afford the real thing on a working man's budget, lol). I really want to build a sweptline-crew cab- shorty, with a cummins and nv4500. My wife is pregnant and says if I want a truck we need a family friendly truck, soooo, quad cab! I owned a 76 dodge short bed 440 auto truck prior so I have some experience with dodge trucks. I just like that they aren't belly button f-150s. I am going to put a WTB up, but if anyone has a mostly finished/finished quad shorty they want to sell PM me. I am a potiential buyer that doesn't have enough time to restore one from the ground up, but really likes them. Have a good day! Erik

dodgeboykim
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Chilliwack. B.C. Canada
State: Foreign

Re: Hi from Oregon

Post by dodgeboykim »

:welcome

powerwagoncrazy
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Hubbard, OR
State: OR

Re: Hi from Oregon

Post by powerwagoncrazy »

Hey Erik- welcome! Don't know it you saw this truck or not: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ctd/4963388376.html . Was a member's truck on here- you can read through his build thread (look up crusty's 1968 crew build) and see what all has been done to it. Crusty recently sold it on ebay and it popped up on craigslist yesterday. CL price seems a bit steep and it appears the guy has little idea as to what he bought. Anyways I'm relatively close to you and have a '66 crew on a '90 cummins chassis- if you need any parts or info hit me up!

:welcome
'66 Cummins W250 5 spd crew cab long bed
'67 W200 Cummins, never-ending project
'74 Ramcharger Cummins 5 speed
'02 24v quad cab 6 speed dually 4x4