George 8O

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

:roll: hey Geoholt3,
I'm looking for a place to have the wife and daughter and dogs to stay and a garage so I can bring my truck up. Keep in mind thats in the daytime. What are you doing? Were you surprised when I didn't show up on your doorstep :twisted: on sunday morning?

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

weekend

Theirs 2 weeks before their here!

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

picture

Did you have surgery? I don't remember you looking like that or I wouldn't have left! :oops:

geoholt3

What are you talking about Robin?

Post by geoholt3 »

Slow down, take a deep breath...what are you trying to say? Something about your dog and kids???

George :P

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

weekend

during the day on Saturday & sunday I'll be looking at places for me and the family to stay. What are you and the boss going to do? Is the grill about to get fired up again? :roll:

geoholt3

It could be!!!

Post by geoholt3 »

We were thinking about some Buffalo steaks this weekend with some Portabello mushrooms. Then some pool at the local pool hall. Are you game? :twisted:

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

weekend

Man am I ever game!! I'm drooling over the Buffalo Steaks! Sounds good!

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm ready to eat

George,
I found a place to live now I'm ready to eat! what day and what time?

geoholt3

Hope that washer fluid pump works today!

Post by geoholt3 »

We got a lot done yesterday! Looks like another great day on the way. I think we may get that pond up and functioning again this afternoon, the fish are getting restless. Some guy in S. Africa used the "Buy it now" on Ebay last night while we were playing pool, and bought the Swept for $3000.00. We don't have the money yet, so I won't say it's a done deal until then. I still think you should take the truck to the car wash and clean that engine compartment to see if your problems are solved. Better to find out that way, than on the road.
George :D

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

Did it

Geoholt3,
I washed it (just the outside) and it still tried to die, the hose doesn't seem to be it! Figures why we were out things were happening on ebay! South Africa? Is he going to drive it across the ocean? Do we need to make it amphibious? :roll:

farmhand66css
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Portsmouth RI

Post by farmhand66css »

you need to collect some 55 gal drums and make some pontoons like the guys in cuba did to an old ch$^%. HaHaHa.

Matt
Farmhand 66 CSS
66 D100 CSS
65 A100 pop-top van
1978 shortbed stepside

geoholt3

Wash the engine!

Post by geoholt3 »

Robin, you really need to wash the engine compartment. The car wash next to our house is really good for what you need to do. When you start the spray it comes out really slow, and only fast when you squeeze the trigger. Use the slow spray to figure out where the water is getting in. Start out on the left side with a little mist. If that doesn't effect it, go the the right side. If that doesn't do it, try the middle. The best way to trouble shoot that problem is that. If you want, we could use a spray bottle to narrow it down even more precisley in the driveway.
George :wink:

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

Moisture

Hey George,
I didn't want to bother ya'll again on Sunday after being their all day saturday. It does seem to run better now that the emission hose has been replaced. It will just have to do for a week while my wife and daughter will be up this friday and I'll spend time with them getting caught up!
Told the wife about the Buffalo Steaks and how good they were and she says she won't eat no Buffalo and I told her she would like it better than beef since their no fat-but she's stubborn and says she'll stick to beef.

geoholt3

No bother

Post by geoholt3 »

You aint no bother, we enjoy your company and look forward to meeting your family and maybe taking you guys boating a few times this year.

George :wink:

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

Boating

Well George,
I never want to wear out my welcome and we will probably be able to take ya up on the boating! :lol:

geoholt3

Terrific!!!

Post by geoholt3 »

Lets do it!!! :wink: