This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
Rusty_Quarters
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Madera
State: CA

Anyone know this truck

Post by Rusty_Quarters »

Anybody know this truck, it has always bugged me, around 1990, I was just out of high school and working on I-5 here in central california at a union 76 gas station in lost hills, when a customer came in and parked this really nice Dodge extended cab pickup, it was a longbed dually, painted black with graphics down the side, the cab had been extended even farther than the stock extention, and when he parked in the full service island about 2am, I proceeded to pump $200 worth of fuel into this thing while he went to the restrooms, after he got back we were talking and I commented that this thing was thirsty, and he said, since this is full service, check the oil, and as I opened the hood, it had the old long style crossram intakes and a couple of holleys on a bigblock. At the time I was not into dodges, let alone trucks but I had a mopar friend and I was a car guy, so I knew what the intakes were. It was a super cool truck, and now that I am a mopar guy and have a truck, It would be cool to see more of it, the truck was probably late 70s early 80s model year, DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS TRUCK? PICS? probably a California Truck.
To my son "...its not always important what I said, its important cause I said it." KEA

70 Dodge D100 no longer 4x4
68 Dodge Superbee (Real not Clone)
68 Jeep Jeepster
2007 Honda Civic SI
2005 Nissan Pathy