Defunct Mechinery

This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
HighDesertDodge
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Defunct Mechinery

Post by HighDesertDodge »

This is an old Tri Trac Built by David Bradley for Sears & Robuck back in the 50's (54-57)

My friend and I picked it up today. Should make a great lawn ornament. The only thing is, it still runs.

Well on my way to becoming that eccentric old man in every town.(crazy as a s#@thouse rat) With a yard full of desireable old vehicles that tells you, Sorry they're not for sale..... Someday I'm going to fix them.

Russ
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Re: Defunct Mechinery

Post by Russ »

That's neat. I remember when Sears sold David Bradly tractors but I don't remember ever seeing one of those three wheeler's. Are you gassing it up there at the pump? :lol:
1969 Adventurer W100

LC
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by LC »

LC from PA Nice i am a small engine mech have my own shop have seen lots of old sears stuff but nothing like that clean it up and use it NICE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :study :study :study :salut :salut

injunjoe
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by injunjoe »

I have never seen one like that, but it really has a look about it that makes me WANT ONE! A fine specimen any lawn would be proud to display.

SmokyMtnSwepty
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Webster,NC

Post by SmokyMtnSwepty »

I'm jealous.....Looks like the perfect thing to run up and down the road with here......or my backyard...... :thinking