Founding Member
Founding Member
City: las cruces nm
State: NM

car show details

Post by wideblock »

wideblock@msn.com
where: deming NM
when: friday april 4th, evening, meet and greet with preregistration. saterday april 5th car show.
how do it get there?: from az side, take 10 east to deming. its about 2.5 hours from the az border. to get to the car show take the first deming exit and come thru town to HWY 11/180. take a right on 11 and the park is on the left about 1/4 mile or so in. the park is in the middle of an S curve, 25mph zone, so you shouldnt miss it. from the texas side go 10 west, take the first exit and go thru town to hwy 11 and take a left. for the meet and greet, its at the grand hotel on the east side of town. from az it is easier to take the last (3rd) exit and circle back into town, it will be on your right about 1/2 mile in. tx guys follow the same directions, youll pass the grand to get to the park. deming really only has 2 main roads. the one you hit from either exit parallels the 10 and goes all the way thru town, then theres hwy 11/180. 11 heads to mexico, 180 goes to silver city, not a hard town to get around. maybe i wont be the only dodge there this year. for the past 3 years i have been the one and only sweptline in the meet. or if any one wants to join us, early friday morning, around 6am we all meet up at a local cafe here in las cruces, have some coffee then caravan out togather. its about an hour drive from here, but last year there were 12 vehicles in the caravan to the show, 10 were classic trucks, only 1 was a dodge. get with me if you want the details of rolling with the caravan.
Trey

1965 CSS Utiline.

ex trucks:
70 D100
66 d100
66 d100
67 d100
69 d100
69 d200 crew cab
65 crew cab
66 d100
66 d100