check it out guys! everyone take a sec to read...

This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
wideblock
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: las cruces nm
State: NM

check it out guys! everyone take a sec to read...

Post by wideblock »

i have decided to extend the calendar order deadline to dec 4th. just seems foolish to cut everything off mid week. that gives you guys who havent ordered yet exactly 2 full weeks to take advantage of the pre order discount. we are still about 30 oreders away from the 100 order goal. i hope we make it this year. just in case you havent seen it posted, heres the details. $20 each before dec 4th, this includes shipping. $25 each afterwards untill supplies run out, this does not include shipping. the price with shipping is for inside the continental U.S., canada and other foriegn shipping will be subject to the extra moneys for shipping.

check or money order to:
Carl W. Malm III
301 E. University
Las Cruces NM 88005

paypal to:
wideblock@aol.com
Trey

1965 CSS Utiline.

ex trucks:
70 D100
66 d100
66 d100
67 d100
69 d100
69 d200 crew cab
65 crew cab
66 d100
66 d100

"i don't know it all, but i know enough to be dangerous"

PwrWgnDrvr
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by PwrWgnDrvr »

2 weeks before deadline and only 70 sold? Last year there were 90 sold at this time.
U would think calendar orders would be huge. With all the new members, and the old ones that missed out last year. Last year Trey got emails for months after the last one asking if he had extra copies. This year went a lot faster at first, but has slowed to a non existent crawl.
If this is the way its gonna be year after year, it may not be worth the hassle for Trey.
This site is showing almost 500 members, so this is a really poor showing from the sweptline community.
Maybe this is indicative of why Norms camp dodge never came to light. There are a lot of people who talk big, but a lot less who ever follow thru.
Not a good idea to wait, thinking u can simply pay the extra $5 for a late order. Trey cant afford to front the cost to print very many extra copies, so dont count on that.
Dont see Norm's name on the list yet... Didnt he get like 10 last yr?