Swepline Truck Restoration CD NOW AVAILABLE!

This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
Jims68
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Edgewater Park
State: NJ

Swepline Truck Restoration CD NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Jims68 »

My 68 Dodge truck restoration CD is finally finished. Even though this concentrates on my 68, this is for ALL Swepline truck lovers! What I have put on this CD may/can help some of you that are still in the restoration process, or just keeping your truck on the road. This CD is also for those of you that are finished with your projects. As there are lots of other photos to look at and read. I have included a 127 page... "Jims 68 Restoration Story" and this shows and tells a story of when, how and why I restored my truck. Also, there are over 800 different photos showing my methods of restoration and my parts trucks. Now, I realize that some of you may or may not agree on how I did my restoration, but this is how I chose to do it. I have spent literally hundreds of hours writing this, and putting these photos together. I know there is no other type of Sweptline Restoration story out there, so I hope you will find this interesting.

Before ordering, Disclaimer READ FIRST!
PLEASE READ IT!

This is a note I wrote up to protect myself, my photos, and all of my hard work in writing this story.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS DISC! DO NOT POST ANY OF THESE PHOTOS ON ANY WEBSITE! IF YOU DO REPAIRS THE SAME AS I DID, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU OR YOUR VEHICLES. RESPECT MY WORK AND PHOTOS. YOU MAY PRINT OUT THE BOOK BUT ONLY FOR HOME READING USE. BY OPENING AND READING THE FOLDERS ON THIS DISC, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT BUY THIS CD. BECAUSE I MENTION THIS BEFORE SALE IS COMPLETE.

I will be accepting PayPal within a few days, and I also will accept Money Orders. Personal Checks will take longer for bank clearence. So for fast turnaround, I suggest PayPal or Money Order. You can email me with questions.

The cost for the CD is $20 and this will include the shipping to USA addresses.

Payments can be made to:

James Megee
1483 Perkins Lane
Edgewater Park NJ 08010
Jim

Sweptline Restoration CD page: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1489

Jims68
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

PAYPAL NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Jims68 »

Credit cards accepted through PayPal :clap

You can make your PayPal payments to my email address:

jmegee57@hotmail.com

Jim
Last edited by Jims68 on Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim

Russ
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Russ »

Anyone with a Sweptline, or interest in Sweptlines will love this CD. I got one and It's well worth the price. The pictures and story might even let you undertake repairs that you didn't think you were capable of. It's a lot easier when you see it done in pictures, and Jim's explanation accompanying the pictures is great.
1969 Adventurer W100

Jims68
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by Jims68 »

Thanks Russ! I also want to let everyone know that as of TODAY, I can accept Credit Card Payments when you use PayPal. Thanks again!

Jim :clap
Jim