This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
wideblock
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: las cruces nm
State: NM

did i start a trend????????

Post by wideblock »

yesterday i got the trailer wired for use, made the tail lights work as they are supposed to, no tacky trailer lights on my rig. so today i take it to my mechanic/fabricator to get some ideas and quotes on getting the fab work i want done to it. i had 3 guys swing thru the lot at work and stare, talked to 2 of them, they just couldnt believe how cool it looked. one even said he was gonna have to look into the same idea for his 56 ford pu. i get numerous points and grins from passers by as im driving to the shop. then when i get there, there is the usuall after work gathering of truck guys thats almost always there. i had every one of them checking the rig out and talking about what they would use to do the same. every one says they have always seen truck bed trailers, but just looked at them as old wrecked utility trailers and never considered it could be a custom touch to add to thier rig. got numerous complements on the matching rims, along with the "bet that cost a fortune" comments. little do they know i got $350 wrapped up in all 9 matching rims i have, hehehehehe! seems like so far everyone has really dug the concept i got started around here, and looks like before long ill have a bunch of copy cats running around. seems like a started a new trend round here. but mines still gonna be the only dodge! :wink:
Trey

1965 CSS Utiline.

ex trucks:
70 D100
66 d100
66 d100
67 d100
69 d100
69 d200 crew cab
65 crew cab
66 d100
66 d100

"i don't know it all, but i know enough to be dangerous"

cowboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by cowboy »

it will also be the only pie plate :lol: , so just us up to date on your progess as it comes along
8)
cowboy Alvin Tx
67 w100 318 3spd
2005 Ram 2500 CC Diesel 4x4 lwb
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

Trend

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

Trey,
nice trailer! I just got a duplex and behind me and to the west is a sweptline trailer just like yours only red. Its not the first one I've seen up here for a Toyota was in the library parking lot with one about 2 months ago.