DodgeDirty1963
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: South Bay, L.A
State: CA

Almost as good as the FSM

Post by DodgeDirty1963 »

120608_0008.jpg
This book came with my '67 D200. All my jalopies came with a manual of some sort, my '73 b-van came with a FSM as did my '69 valiant. This thing has some great info on the chrysler stuff from light duty to the big guys. As well as the other 2/3 of the big three and even all the little guys. It also extensively covers new process, spicer, etc. Pretty much everything used on all the old U.S. made stuff from 1/2 ton to the big trucks, transfer cases, pto's etc. Really cool manual hopefully the pics are big enough. Someone could probably put this thing to better use :lol:
[attachment=0]120608_0010.jpg[/attachmen
Attachments
120608_0010.jpg

712edf
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Wichita Falls
State: TX

Re: Almost as good as the FSM

Post by 712edf »

Our local library has some of those.They'd be handy except you can't check them out & take them home.

Bucky

Myascape
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Norwalk
State: IA

Post by Myascape »

These are usually ebay for really reasonable prices. I own about ten of them now from different eras.

Kaegi
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
City: Allyn WA

Post by Kaegi »

all kinds o great specs in those. when I was first learing how to work on vehicels I studied my 1953 motors manual and learned so much about basic things. its like they wrote for dummies like me to understand. they describe the principles of how each system in a vehicle works then they talk about specific models and procedures. if you want to learn the basics get one. mid 50s is a great one to have for a quick education in charging, starting, fuel pumps, carbs, brakes, engine rebuilding, etc.